Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
motherFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR LAW. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM I WORE THE HAT IRL I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 2 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE LAW BEAT BLACKBEARD'S ASS FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG HIS GLORIOUS SWORD OVER MY BED , AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK! FUCK TEACH. FUCK BEPO. FUCK SACHI&PENGUIN. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Borsalino and Saturn discuss Nika. Saturn says he wished he kept in better shape.
Sakazuki and the blond Gorosei discuss their next military move. Sakazuki name drops new strong vice admirals
Shanks asks the giants if the poneglyph's location is safe.
Issho pulls up to WCI with a fleet.
Final panel is Law smiling and flipping off Teach, just as Teach is about to quake punch.

Borsalino and Saturn discuss Nika. Saturn says he wished he kept in better shape.
Sakazuki and the blond Gorosei discuss their next military move. Sakazuki name drops new strong vice admirals
Shanks asks the giants if the poneglyph's location is safe.
Issho pulls up to WCI with a fleet.
Final panel is Law smiling and flipping off Teach, just as Teach is about to quake punch.
Open the thread...