Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Fucking incredible Avatar, seriously I need to bring out my own Nameless avatar as a tribute.

I guess it is possible, but I think that CoC is a requirement to attain the rank of Admiral. If Fujitora and Ryokugyu were completely unaffiliated dudes roaming around while both possessing AdCoC then that would truly be some incredible shit. I guess this all depends on wether or not you can truly be a top tier without AdCoC.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Very likely. Not sure why.
Maybe Oda will give them skills and powers to make up for not having advanced CoC/logia awakening respectively

Issho probably has the best observation in the verse, and swordsmanship.

Aramaki might have the best armament to parallel Fuji, and maybe the black blade theory is true. He might not have CoC because maybe Oda doesn't want Sanji or whoever his future opponent is to beat a Conqueror?

The only reason MarineHQ wanks Rayleigh, zoro and Minawk is because he's afraid to be bullied
That's why he used to flip-flop before now becoming a sword wanker

:milaugh:The dude couldn't handle the heat so he just started trolling and wanking Zoro/Ray/Mihawk out of fear

Imagine thinking stalling Kizaru or showing better CoO means you're above BM
Yamato showed adcoc and stalled Enraged Hybrid kaido yet she's weaker than Olin (no df, haki, memories)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nobody cares about Mihawk
Oda can't even make him flex on Marine fleet as you guys wished while he made Weevil ,Hancock and Croco flex on buster call fleets

I would hype Mihawk when Oda does give him top feats
Destroying fleets is like child's play for Mihawk's standards. Dude's introduced is literally him destroying a fleet. It's not something that can be used to hype Mihawk. They sent a bigger fleet to deal with him than the other Warlords with crews and they still got wiped out.