Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah is a former admiral = dog of CD and now is teach dog this guy is a fraud like akainu
Kuzan followed his Justice through the world government, then once he realized the WG wasn’t representative of his Justice he resigned and joined someone who would allow him the freedom to follow his Justice.

Yeah I know, but while portraying the new gen as weaker than the old. That's unless Kuzan was holding back. :kayneshrug:
Akainu could be stronger, because he became Fleet Admiral. But then again there is possibility for Akainu's death in next war, where Dragon will die too.

In the end Sword Marines group is nothing else then foreshadowing of big war where Marines will split in two groups, and real enemy will be WG(Imu, Gorosei and etc)

what does it mean this:
Garp did not defeat Aokiji, but Garp had the upper hand in the battle, meaning Aokiji's thirst, but he was not defeated Aokiji is the tenth captain of the Teach crew

Is it more like Kaido vs Goofy in the first round or Kaido vs Goofy in the last round?

Cuz these upper hand aint at all clear to me

Dude I don't think Law or Yamato are going to join. but Luffy already thinks Law is part of his crew. He said in dressrosa

But to be fair Luffy also invited a literal tree to be his crew mate so I guess it's watever
Law has his crew and Yamato wants to sail the World seeking adventure.Luffy is focused on the PK race right now.None of them will join.It will be someone else or the crew is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.