Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Akainu could be stronger, because he became Fleet Admiral. But then again there is possibility for Akainu's death in next war, where Dragon will die too.

In the end Sword Marines group is nothing else then foreshadowing of big war where Marines will split in two groups, and real enemy will be WG(Imu, Gorosei and etc)
Good point.

Yup I agree, there's a split coming to the Marines and I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
It really doesn’t from what we have seen, I’m going to avoid speaking on this chapter since it hasn’t come out but let’s look at

Big mom struggling to put Marco down(she fought Kaiso for days, let’s not even talk about wci)

Shanks one shotting kids( no matter the hype and love for shanks that shouldn’t have been possible considering he fought big mom athough 2 on 1..this messed up the power scaling)

Now everyone puts bigmom as a weakling even among her peers lol

Now we have garp against someone who fight akainu for 10 days giving him a one sided fight

The whole power scaling has been destroyed

When it comes to power scaling oda is the worst out of the big 3
Real time fights in OP will never last as long as the off screen fights so it best not judge things by them .
Like you said Kaido and BM fight for near a day and get beat in hour afterwards .
Plus Garp should be top tier even if he old .
As for people calling BM weaker than her peers that was something that was happening even before she fight so it what ever .

Status
Not open for further replies.