Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what? Garp destroyed a town, Shanks one shot a 3 Bil pirate lol.
And his attack still showed never before seen Adv CoC Haki range, literally shits on whatever attacks those bozos Luffy and Kaido threw around at Wano. Kuzan will take the fists creating those attacks and keep going.

Old Garp covered the entire plaza with his Adv CoC from god knows how high up in the sky, it's the single strongest Adv CoC feat.
Nah.
At this point anyone not named Sakazuki is probably getting packed up and we're getting new Admirals.
Even the Root Racist, though he's one of my favorite ones.
We'll see.

Luffy's rivalZzZz
B-but they BBBEADD A YONGOO
B- but they are gonna split the sky/push to high diff if not extreme diff etc

Lmao
I don't even want to be pitiless with them because I actually like them a lot and I like Killer as well

But damn the amount of bullshit that was claimed was abysmal

Hope now it is definitely clear that barely extreme diffing, with more a BFR than an actual win by KO, in 2 vs 1 against the least competent top tier of all (find me a top tier as unskilled as Big Mom), and needing massive PIS etc
DOES NOT MAKE YOU TOP TIERS AT ALL

And damn...
Garp is one of my favorite characters
I have always defended him
Yeah, he is the Marine rival of Roger
And with rival I don't mean like Kid for Luffy lol
But real rivals who fight on par in battles to the death

This is old Garp almost 80 years old
Imagine the guy in his prime
Merc :endthis:

Law being defeated but alive and looking good in a loss was obvious, he has always been far more important than Kid. Not a bad look for Law at all, especially considering he got jumped, and he's obviously going to escape.

Also, hey, look at that. An Admiral as a subordinate to a Yonko. Because they're not as strong as the Yonko. Now who in their right mind (but an actually objective, non fanboy, non powerscaling loser) could have ever seen that coming?
You love to see it law and Kidd is the difference between a top 10 favorite and a top 40

Status
Not open for further replies.