Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The underling thing is irrelevant. He's infiltrating and underlings have been Yonko lvl in the past

The second part is fake you'll see in 24 hours :cheers:
Obviously I think it's stupid and doesn't make sense, but what's your response to the Shiryu>Kuzan argument based on the SBS from Oda

Kaidou killed the One Piece protagonist with a blunt blow, the protagonist who simply resists blunt blows, Aokiji and Garp cannot even dream of such a feat.

Can you imagine what a killing blow to someone with superior resistance to blunt blows would do if it landed on an ordinary flesh-and-blood human? LMAO.

Roaring Bagua is killing everyone, even your crying.
Garp has solo sky splitting punches. Kaido needed fodder from cp0 to help him "kill" luffy.

Lol no.
Garp has yet to show Island sized attacks like Bajrung Gun where Shanks scales to.
Sry but i fail to see when and where Shanks showed an attack of that magnitude, not saying he'll never have it but i definitely haven't seen it.

He also hasnt shown range like Shanks.
And Shanks hasn't shown DC like Garp, he hasn't even managed to destroy the ship.

There is nothing to wank.
There absolutely is unless u think the entire point of Garp's attacks was for actually not generating any hype. There totally is a shit ton to wank.

Yet noone said its a W unlike you giving credits to Law for being unconscious, you dummy.
What …:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:zolo lil scar is the most wanked thing on this fourm man’s straight up lied as easy as breathing those 3 panels of ashura is all y’all blabber go lie to someone else clown

Status
Not open for further replies.