Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it, that Monet scene was so disrespectful.

Tashigi was fighting for her life vs Monet, meanwhile Zori too powerful that he can literally scare Monet by the mere possibility that he can kill her if he uses Haki....
Most of the timeskip has been Oda wanking off how stronk Zoro is since his training with Mihawk and how nonchalant he is about everything because he's so much better than everyone else. I hate it.

I hope Tashigi wasn't just changing diapers during that time between Punk Hazard and now but knowing Oda, probably not. Let her get a badass clash against Shiryu even if she doesn't win, something for the sake of her career as a marine.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Most of the timeskip has been Oda wanking off how stronk Zoro is since his training with Mihawk and how nonchalant he is about everything because he's so much better than everyone else. I hate it.
This is true.
Zoro was so far better than most of the "non-CoC using" Swordsman as soon as he came out of the Ts. The likes of Vista, Denjiro, Dukes etc,.
He's just been too strong, but that's expected since he learnt from the strongest out there.

I hope Tashigi wasn't just changing diapers during that time between Punk Hazard and now but knowing Oda...let her get a badass clash against Shiryu even if she doesn't win.
Hopefully.
I wasn't a huge fan of Tashigi or anything but I wanna support her in KiriNigiri's memory.
Hope she gets some screen time, idc about agendas.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

He gave up the Sanji wank. I miss his gem threads & copium.:josad:
Man his threads were way more entertaining than the dogshit we have now. Not that they were good, they were just a more amusing kind of awful.

The thread where he accidentally admitted to not knowing what a scar is was so gold

Yonko fans need to calm down. After what Big Meme did for the past decade y'all arent allowed to talk even if Kuzan gets one shotted.

But anyways, leakers are always extremely bias - and Garp bias is almost same level as Yonko bias for them. At the end you will see that Oda actually implpies Kuzan to have the upper hand in this chapter.
I have no idea why admiral fans suddenly hate Garp the most legendary marine just cuz he doing some great feats against an ex admiral! You guys should be the happiest seeing these two showing great moves.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
one dude got the whole fandom in they feeling chadshit:pepebusi::pepehawk:
Bro, you're not that guy. It's just that you're spamming way too much to not notice. We understand it's hard to sleep for you now that Law's taken out, but you can't keep taking it on Zoro in every other page and not expect no retaliation from his supporters. You're too noisy to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.