Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....in his old age.

Man, it really does not take a genius to get the message that Rayleigh scared the piss out of Teach. Teach was in a legit favorable situation and still chose to run away.

Not only that, but Rayleigh said that his reputation gave 'em the W. This implies that Rayleigh's reputation is being powerful enough to scare away a Yonko, lol.
Teach was not in a favorable position Rayleigh himself admits so

if all it took was black hole to defeat Law, the man really did get neg diffed like Kid.

I don’t think Blackbeard is serious until he puts the claws on.
Yea, I think If Blackbeard defeated Law immediately after when we last saw them fight, That would be a low diff. Not as bad as Kid which was he got one shotted. But really I don't think landing a single hit would make it mid-diff either.

Bb shat his pants and ran away from an old man
Don’t know what’s so complicated here
- He didn't run, took his men and Koby

- BB reacting Ray surprising him from one side while dealing with Hancock is not worse than Kaido reacting at Scabbards scaring him and Big Mom scary reacting Luffy punching Kaido

Lmao Boa was literally being choked by BB there.
Same way Big Mom choking Marco. She was still resisting, BB himself said if he let her go she can still fight. Ray could make BB drop her same way Ray stopped Kizaru's laser to Zolo. Ray even used a kick to stop Kizaru's laser, while he directly went for his sword vs BB he was ready to save Hancock.

Shanks wouldn't no diff Kidd 1v1
There won't be such openings nor would Kidd start the fight with damned punk

Shanks would need to worry about his awakening and also other punk moves
Would need to use more attacks.

Teach left cause Oda wanted to protect Rayleigh as usual
And also there's lots of risks : his men being stoned, Navy and Ssg + Rayleigh is a pain to handle
Even if he won, he won't get his men back and he will be damaged

Rayleigh knows he can't win

Status
Not open for further replies.