Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I selected a number 2s as I saw fit” Lmao putting kuzan there would be a massive spoiler.

This is like people staying Marco > Oden
Spoilers or not, Oda drew it showing the strongest characters after their captains, that's all. Oda knew very well that Kuzan was part of Blackbeard's crew and still drew this color page. Zoro will always fight against the most powerful character after Luffy's opponent. Oda will never change this formula. So until proven otherwise, if Kuzan does not betray Blackbeard, Shiliew > Kuzan :kuzanshut:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes am saying everyone has a different criteria. Marco was not wb second strongest . He is wbs first mate . Ben b is a first mate . King is kaidos rh . Bepo is stronger with sulong but less reliable. We don't know why shiryu is number 2. Stop making assumptions
Oden left joined another crew and died when Marco was a child.
The whitbeard pirates in the story shown at marinfored
Marco was indeed the 2nd strongest.
As is everyone on that list.

Spoilers or not, Oda drew it showing the strongest characters after their captains, that's all. Oda knew very well that Kuzan was part of Blackbeard's crew and still drew this color page. Zoro will always fight against the most powerful character after Luffy's opponent. Oda will never change this formula. So until proven otherwise, if Kuzan does not betray Blackbeard, Shiliew > Kuzan :kuzanshut:
So you think Marco > Oden?

All those in the spread are the strongest after capitan bozo
That s why u dont see trash like queen smoothie roux in it burgess etc
All am seeing is copium but whatever enjoy your shiryu whiles we ride the kuzan train . Just pray all he is doing is a fake out and he ain't fighting a sh and by that I mean sanji

Garp having upper hand is only for a little time I presume. What can he do other than haoushoku haki punches (yeah I know that it's really strong) but Aokiji seems like he doesn't even used devil fruit awakening which it's just Oda's deus ex machina for when he needs a character to get that power boost whenever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.