Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

What a terrible chapter.

Aokiji being the 10th Titanic Captain is very underwhelming since he was already introduced as part of Teach's crew and Teach didn't trusted him.

Aokiji has a power level well established as an Admiral and close to Akainu. Other members of Teach's crew need to show what they are capable of. And really? Garp low diffing Aokiji? Not even Whitebeard did that at Marineford.

Law being defeated is just expected. Nothing new here.

And by the way, I told you all that last poneglyph wasn't with Shanks and nobody that we know knows where it is.

What's there to understand is, Zoro expects his captain to be at a level if he wants to be above him. That's not the same as I don't want to get stronger to remain beneath my captain lmfao. This shit is so basic. I too am not sure why it's so hard for you to grasp.
And that level Zolo expects from Luffy is much superior than his own level. Thus, you can compare the strongest pirates such as Luffy to the strongest Marines who are Admirals, Admirals are the counterparts of the strongest pirates who are called Yonko or Great Pirate etc. Not counterparts of strongest subordinate pirates. While its obvious strongest pirates > strongest marines for the story that is for pirates, strongest pirate subordinates being > strongest marines would be too much even when I make fun with Ladmirals and Ladmiral fanboys, LOL.

At best, strongest subordinates can be equal to Admirals or when Admiral joins those pirate crews, Aokiji immediately becomes one of the strongest pirate underling ever. EoS Zolo will need extreme extreme diff vs an Admiral, it could go either way a close battle.

What a terrible chapter.

Aokiji being the 10th Titanic Captain is very underwhelming since he was already introduced as part of Teach's crew and Teach didn't trusted him.

Aokiji has a power level well established as an Admiral and close to Akainu. Other members of Teach's crew need to show what they are capable of. And really? Garp low diffing Aokiji? Not even Whitebeard did that at Marineford.

And by the way, I told you all that last poneglyph wasn't with Shanks and nobody that we know knows where it is.
Teach has never shown a distrust for Kuzan?

What a terrible chapter.

Damn, MonsterZoro would make a better analysis :suresure:

What a terrible chapter.

What would make it a good chapter then lol

What a terrible chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.