Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hile. Let the man do whatever he wants with his life loser
It's not that serious man it's not like I'm forcing him :risiup: In fact im helping, being provider and doing this for years is a lot of mental health which is why it'd be better if he gave to someone else while he can relax, rest, chill, but if he enjoys it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Do you want to know what's even funnier, @Erkan12 ? It's the fact that Kuzan is now risking his neck against a "known partner" to get the bargaining chip that the chad Blackbeard wants. Perhaps Blackbeard will give him a reward for the feat of defeating and capturing Garp?

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

A thank you from Chad BB is enough.

It's not that serious man it's not like I'm forcing him :risiup: In fact im helping, being provider and doing this for years is a lot of mental health which is why it'd be better if he gave to someone else while he can relax, rest, chill, but if he enjoys it
I couldnt care less about the spoilers, im talking about your 1950s mindset that everyone in his 40s should be married with kids.

If he's happy with being a spoiler provider eating mcdonalds every night without having wife & kids let him do whatever he want, its none of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.