Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you thoughts @Roo?
not trying to brag, but I did kinda see this coming

He won't die lmao

He won't be captured. BB is likely losing his pirate island and will fight Luffy somewhere else. Makes no sense to keep Law a prisoner on his ship. At least with Pudding he intends on her reading the rubbings.

He probably won't beat him

So if I was Oda I would probably have someone interrupt the fight and force both parties to stop fighting. Maybe Sengoku's SWORD squad so it leads to him chasing off BB to Fullalead and both marine legends reunite there
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/whats-your-ideal-scenario-for-law.40825/#post-4183209
Oda handled even better than I could've imagined, Sulong Bepo? let's fucking go

Stop being dumb. Oda confirmed they are the 2s in terms of strength as bepo has shown this chapter
Kuzan has been a bb pirate for over a year
Shiryu is stronger
I dont really have problem with Shiryu > Aokiji.

But it needs to be proven besides that color page. Giving the benfit of the doubt yeah Shiryu for now, we can say that is stronger than Kuzan.

Thank God the man with the Burn Scar isn't Saul.....

Only option at this point is it is a former Roger Pirate member. Who else would be riding around with a Road Poneglyph, but not trying to find the others for themselves? Someone like that would be a big name in the New World if they were an active Pirate, and it seems like this dude is currently only known as "The man with the burn scar.", so he's not well known.

The summary? All it says about the Garp/Kuzan fight is that Garp broke Kuzan's attack easily and Garp punched Kuzan through the ground. However, this is typical of Aokiji (as seen with Luffy, Whitebeard and Joz) to get shattered first and even Garp seems to imply he's hesitating attacking his mentor.
Thanks
As expected Kuzan W
Yonkotards in the mud fr believing casual leaks
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.