Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also where people seeing that Kuzan taking it easy on garp ?
The man say he going live how he want and he with BB and then does the move he does vs WB .
Garp then counter him .
Yeah i sure kuzan got more moves but man look like he ready to fight .

Holy Bepo.
Does this mean the rest of Heart pirates are rip? Will Teach and Bepo just leave them laying around?
also

How much can polar bear swim?

They can swim for several hours at a time over long distances. They've been tracked swimming continuously for 100 km (62 mi.). A polar bear's front paws propel them through the water dog-paddle style.

Bepo then takes a special medicine that Chopper gave him.

The way this is just a casual statement is so cuffing annoying to me

this should be a big deal right? HOW AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN OFFSCREEN?

what the fuck? Chopper can randomly havk the Genetic make up of the entire Mink race OFFSCREEN and make drugs that replicate their mystical power OFFSCREEN and this never came up in Wano because… something… My god Oda. Fuck you
Yeh, this Is the part I don't like about the chapter. I hope theres more to it in the chapter or that it gets explored later but... I doubt it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Teach wanted Ace to join his crew.
Teach wanted Shiryu to join his crew.

Teach apologizing for Lafitte picking a fight and offering Kuzan to join his crew =/= Teach is afraid of Kuzan.

Teach > Kuzan is set in stone atp.
It means, Blackbeard would beat up Luzan and then ask him, already bloodied after being defeated, to join him? It doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.