Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go:

@MonsterKaido Blackbeard is the type of guy to ask everyone to join his crew, even dudes like Ace and Shiryu who were his enemies on paper. One of the better aspects of him is that he is always trying to snag powerful crewmates lol.

I won’t go so far as to say Kuzan > Teach but Teach not wanting to fight or upset Kuzan even when Kuzan was alone and Teach had help is not a good look for Teach lol.
Teach being smart and respectful to someone as powerful as Kuzan
He will treat him differently naturally

Bepo then takes a special medicine that Chopper gave him.

The way this is just a casual statement is so cuffing annoying to me

this should be a big deal right? HOW AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN OFFSCREEN?

what the fuck? Chopper can randomly havk the Genetic make up of the entire Mink race OFFSCREEN and make drugs that replicate their mystical power OFFSCREEN and this never came up in Wano because… something… My god Oda. Fuck you

this is an example for a fumble on Oda's part
imagine a small panel, even without dialogue, with Chopper giving Bepo something... would be better

@Erkan12 @Blackbeard going to be honest my guys, Blackbeard not wanting to fight Kuzan is very intelligent, trying to recruit him was the correct play but this certainly in no way shape or form implies Teach > Kuzan, lol
Gotta wait for the panel man.

But these providers intentionally leaving a shitton of Kuzan hype is nuts, negging 3 commanders and not getting "dominated" by Garp being conveniently left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.