Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a coward. I only respect and debate those that can stand on one side, you'll suck the cock of whoever is beneficial to you atm.

Fuck off and stop quoting me.
Im wondering how did u get that "aokiji holding back" from garp sentence lmfao
I guess your brain doesnt work today

No.

That's Garps response to Kuzan asking him "will you be able to kill your former number 1 appreciate."

He smashes Kuzan into the ground, and tells him those who hesitate are weak. Meaning it don't matter if Aokiji was his former apprentice. Garps not going to hesitate because of that, because those who hesitate are weak.
It is obvious but you know damage control

So what’s kuzans role?
Devon’s?
Pizarros?
Vascos?
Sanjuan Wolf?
We dont know yet, but we might, we only learned the roles of Shank's officers from ad for a movie. Also Queen wasnt a doctor and Chopper did fight him so yeah. Do you think Chopper wont fight Doc Q? or that Usopp wont fight Augur? because they fit in the exact same way

Not completely? Kuzan went to WCI flash froze hundreds of innocent people and kidnapped someone who wasn’t a pirate afterall. I think the problem is people think kuzan is this hero of Justice when all he’s done is not kill Robin or luffy. And both times were for personal reasons.
I guess you're right, he is no Fujitora but I always thought that he was more on the good side of the spectrum.

Im wondering how did u get that "aokiji hding back" from garp sentence lmfao
I guess your brain doesnt work today
The sentence is there for everyone to see, right after the lackluster half assed ice ball fodder attack that Kuzan threw at Garp, the same he did against WB.

Garp clearly called that shit out, you pretending like it isn't there won't change it. Now go and debate with someone else.

I

Indigo

Maybe it makes them hallucinate the moon lmfao.
or maybe there's some correlation between Zoans and Minks

and Chopper's own drug to "awaken" his Monster Point could be used to force Sulong Form

but there has to be some kind of drawback to that drug, otherwise it's pretty OP

hope he gave a bunch of those to Carrot and the Mink Tribe before they left for Zou

It makes no sense for Garp to respond to something he said a thousand minutes before the attack happened. He's clearly mocking him about his own attack.
It makes sense, because that's when Garp hits him with a serious attack.

It makes Aokiji look like an absolute idiot if he tries to come in all badass and be like "hurr hurr can you even kill your former number 1 apprentice" and then holds back himself....

Status
Not open for further replies.