Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

He straight up says in the viz scans the iron balls he throws don't even go HALF as fast as they used to.

That was 2 years ago
That means his strength is greatly reduced and he is not literally the same as his noble/prime state. Oda also mentioned in SBS that although they are old, they are still strong. Garp in his prime could have ended the fight in 2 hits here, without wanting to offend the fans of Luzan, the subordinate of Blackbeard.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's because a mini flashback happened. And if Aokiji is the one who attacked first, its ludicrous to say he was hesitant.

If he didn't attack first, then the argument would make sense.
Bro, it has nothing to do with the flashback. Garp clearly had a conversation with him and responded to him by saying "I taught you to love in the moment and some shit." The whole hesitating thing is Garp calling out Kuzan for hesitating while asking Garp if he'd hesitate. It's clear as day.

I hate the fact that chopper made a probably rumble ball for bepo I mean c'mon let him just do it the normal way and give bepo some value as a vice captain cause this looks like a cheat code for me anyway I wonder how is he gonna act now that he's under water with no submarine and teach above him I'm sure now that oda made this happend they'll escape somehow eventough in normal circumstances that would be a waste of effort

He at least made a Yonko bleed in a one on one and finally reached Rooftop Zoro level. Who's Liryu fighting again? Invisible marines?:risiup:
You're really irritating

Did you se Zoro fight a yonko 1v1?
Landing a single attack and falling down isn't a tight
Law fought Teach for sometime. Teach who used his powers and had him wheezing and bleeding

@Bogard make it possible to ignore mods
I've been asking this for years

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What would Blackbeard gain by defeating Luzan? A Devil Fruit power that would be useful to whom? Two Logias wouldn't combine very well together.

Luzan offers no benefits to anyone who desires to fight him; the reward would be nothing.

On the other hand, two words from BB were enough to captivate Luzan and make him his subordinate. The Conqueror's Haki of CHAD BB is no joke.
Teach does have a way of reaching people, and is charismatic in his own way, I agree with that:willsmith:

Tho Teach does gain a lot from Kuzan. Even if he doesn't use Kuzan's fruit for himself, he still had lots of crewmates without Devil Fruits at the time. To our knowledge, both Shiryu and Burgess didn't have fruits yet, maybe more didn't too.

Also, taking out a former admiral would give Teach lots of clout too

Status
Not open for further replies.