Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

He really isn't lol, despite some more fleshed out conversations between Garp and Kuzan, the event outside of egghead are just spamming non stop
That's because there's multiple things happening at the same time, but they aren't being rushed at all

Oda never game too much focus to events happening far from the Straw Hats

he is giving even way more focus than i thought, he usually just off screens and shows that shit in the news every time

he is taking his sweet time with Egghead arc

most people thought Egghead would be over in 10~15 chapters before the arc

It must be nice to be a Teach fan. He's never scared but always assessing the situation and decides to run knowing full well he can wash his oponnent and take the fruit!

- Ran from Akainu with his entire crew
- Didn't wanna pick a fight with Kuzan and apologised on behalf of his subordinate

I'd like to be part of his fandom, no matter what happens he always pulls a "strategic retreat"
:kobeha::kuzanshut:
Shhh... Leach is smart he is not a coward retreating from old men and crippled guys.

Once again that's Garp calling out Kuzan for not doing what he's asking his teacher to do. Not sure why it's so hard to accept. That's literally the whole point of the exchange otherwise the answer would come immediately after Kuzan's question.
Lol, no it wouldn't. It comes right after Garp shows him that he is serious, by hitting him with a serious attack.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Your optimism is inspiring
And look how it paid off
Things Are unironically looking so damn good for me it's unreal

Fate still unconfirmed
Random barrel/bunny references early egghead
Center spot on the cover page
And now the 10th titanic captain revealed who is looking like he's there to stay
And the biggest drawback to Carrot's strength brought out back and shot in the head, made by one of the straw hats even.
Artificial sulong opens the door for snow fruit as well

The path forward could not be more illuminated
:shocking:

:jackcopium:If the BBP vs RHP fight makes the BBPs look bad somehow, I humbly request permission to enter the fandom of the Invincible Charlotte Katakuri and Perospero @JoNdule
Get prepared to see Teach cheat to beat Shanks
Oda isn't having Shanks be beaten clean
Shanks = Oden
Teach = Kaido

Oden was so wanked that Oda ruined Kaido's bye by having him win via cheapshot
Same thing will happen here with Shanks Mr Golden Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.