Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet

Aokiji has been in the marines for decades, and was a former fan and student of Garp, so he KNOWS everything that hes capable of since he was fighting by his side years ago…

AND YET he was still confident enough to come to this matchup to fight him

getting bodyslammed by ACoC is definitely not something new to him, I’m sure he saw Garp fighting like that before

what could this mean?
:quest:
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung Ouki
Ouki :steef::josad:

You are coping so hard.

Why do Yonkou fans not understandAokiji doesn't have an interest in being a BBP, but has a plan on his own?

We have literally seen him saying that to Smoker back in PH.

Wow. No shit!

But it still doesn't change the fact that Kuzan is in effect. Still seen as a yonko commander. Albeit an extremely powerful one.

There's a reason Shanks has no fear of attacking Blackbeard despite the fact that they have Kuzan.

The red haired pirates are simply more powerful than the Blackbeard pirates.

One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet

Aokiji has been in the marines for decades, and was a former fan and student of Garp, so he KNOWS everything that hes capable of since he was fighting by his side years ago…

AND YET he was still confident enough to come to this matchup to fight him

getting bodyslammed by ACoC is definitely not something new to him, I’m sure he saw Garp fighting like that before

what could this mean?
:quest:
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki
Kuzan thinks he can beat Garp now that he is old. He thinks the same that happened to WB happened to Garp as well. Noooo he will get his ass beaten.

ok ok jokes aside I don’t think Kuzan is truly on BB side and wants to communicate to Garp somehow and help get King without looking like he betrayed BB

Status
Not open for further replies.