Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing. Yonko crews are usually extremely hesitant to fight each other.

Yet Shanks has 0 fear of fighting Blackbeard and goes to wano to do so despite Kuzan being an issue.

The logical conclusion is that Shanks simply doesn't see Kuzan as such a threat that he can't over come him and Blackbeard.

As in RHP vs Blackbeard + Kuzan and a few other commanders.

Invading Wano is simply seen as far far far more difficult than fighting Blackbeard.
Which mean there is admiral level fighter in shanks crew too.

The chapter is a huge W for BB as far as story progression goes. I am just mad that he didn't even look half as good as Shanks.
Because he hasnt reached his peak strength yet.

Thats the whole point of the worst generation.

Theyre still just pirates growing their strength and honing their fangs, not at the level of top tiers and legends yet.

Luffy is a yonko now and has a god DF but we all know that hes still gonna be stronger by EoS

Same case applies to BB, he still hasnt gotten his third fruit yet nor shown any CoC or haki feats

Just give it some time, he’ll be there soon.

BB: How about you become one of my crew?

P: What? Are you mad, captain?

BB: You're jobless right now, right? Do you have any place you wanna go? What'll you do now? You just kicked out by the very "justice" you believed in!

BB: The world's "justice" I believed is different!

K: What a bullcrap!

K: I just enjoyed drinking here!!

K: I'm not foolish enought trusting you!

BB: Oi Oi!! BB: I think you've mistook the meaning of pirate! To us, pirates isn't a army full of friends!

BB: Pirates is... BB: A crew where they just have the same intention!

K: You really are carefree huh!

K: What do you want me to do?
Put this in summaries pew

Status
Not open for further replies.