Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

> ''BB look beat''

How did BB block a Sulong Cheapshotting out of no where then? :steef:

BB still shows better reflexes than Perospero and Zolo after low-diffing Law.
Dude got slapped back by a mid-tier Sulong, and barely had enough time to raise his hands in defense lmfao. Kaido fought two of the very strongest along with the rest of the Scabbards. Jack swatted armies of them like flies. You seriously hyping Yonko BB for looking better than Perospero? You serious bro?:shame:

Trebol was Doflamingo's chief of staff
Exactly. He wasn't stronger than Vergo or Pika and possibly not even Diamante, but he was most responsible for how Doffy turned out to be, his closest advisor, was Sugar's body guard, fought with Doffy against Luffy and Law, the last one to fall before Doffy, and was defeated by Law (the deuteragonist of Dressrosa).

A chief of staff can be among the strongest (Sabo), but that's not a necessary condition. What's important is his close relationship with the captain, loyalty, being his advisor, and his word being respected by the crew.

When BB's men were introduced chilling in Jaya, he was introduced sneaking into Mariejois to suggest his appointment as a warlord. He was the one who hypnotized the guard to facilitate the Impel down break out. He was shown to be extremely dedicated to BB threatening Avalo who suggested becoming captain, and is shown here to be his close advisor. Lafitte is that man for BB, but that doesn't mean he is necessarily strong in a powerscaling sense.

Allaince between Blackbeard and World government.
Nami vs Imu
Hatori and Katori was main fight tho
I reread Hatori and Katori recently and I don’t know if I’d call that a main fight. The entire fight was just an introduction to “sky fighting” and wasn’t much of a fight.

I mean like against Baroque Works, CP9, and again in wano they’ve all been female members of the crew to fight Nami. And now we have one specifically titled to hunt beautiful women which if there’s one thing about Nami oda weirdly focuses on it’s her looks.

Still not fully on board with it, but Sanji may actually fight Lafitte.
Kind of by elimination since everyone else got their portrayal shit on and usually Zoro & Sanji opponents are treated better

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Solid Mid Tiers you mean?
Low High Tier, for me is Cracker/Jack/Dukes tier.

Simply dont see weaker BBPs be on that.
At best on the lvl of Izo/CP0 who were also > F6.
Yeah I mean being in the group of : Base Dukes, Ashura, Perospero, WsW, Vergo, Guernica etc)

Franky and Robin opponents will be among that area of power minimum given they defeated average VET last time.

For Usopp opponent Chopper Nami and Brook I think they should be VET/Oven etc level minimum to be a real threat.

Nami helped taking down Ulti last time. She can’t really fight someone below her.

Dude got slapped back by a mid-tier Sulong, and barely had enough time to raise his hands in defense lmfao. Kaido fought two of the very strongest along with the rest of the Scabbards. Jack swatted armies of them like flies. You seriously hyping Yonko BB for looking better than Perospero? You serious bro?:shame:
Kuzan would've frozen that ass before the transformation is complete

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I got current BB>Kaido anyway
I have Zoro and Law pretty relative, but Law edges it for me
Im not even sure BB is stronger than Shanks rn let alone Kaido.
He's still growing, he'll probably need another fruit before he goes against Luffy.

Especially with how Oda is hyping CoC over DFs in the Final Saga with Shanks, Garp etc,., Zoro vs Kid/Law is increasingly becoming easier to answer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.