Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reread Hatori and Katori recently and I don’t know if I’d call that a main fight. The entire fight was just an introduction to “sky fighting” and wasn’t much of a fight.

I mean like against Baroque Works, CP9, and again in wano they’ve all been female members of the crew to fight Nami. And now we have one specifically titled to hunt beautiful women which if there’s one thing about Nami oda weirdly focuses on it’s her looks.
Brook and Nami vs Laffitte and Devon
Problem solved

Dude got slapped back by a mid-tier Sulong, and barely had enough time to raise his hands in defense lmfao. Kaido fought two of the very strongest along with the rest of the Scabbards. Jack swatted armies of them like flies. You seriously hyping Yonko BB for looking better than Perospero? You serious bro?:shame:
Nope, you said ''BB look beat'' , that should simply debunking your shit :suresure: Explain how BB counters a Sulong Cheapshot if BB was even a little hurt and ''look beat''.

Exactly. He wasn't stronger than Vergo or Pika and possibly not even Diamante, but he was most responsible for how Doffy turned out to be, his closest advisor, was Sugar's body guard, fought with Doffy against Luffy and Law, the last one to fall before Doffy, and was defeated by Law (the deuteragonist of Dressrosa).

A chief of staff can be among the strongest (Sabo), but that's not a necessary condition. What's important is his close relationship with the captain, loyalty, being his advisor, and his word being respected by the crew.

When BB's men were introduced chilling in Jaya, he was introduced sneaking into Mariejois to suggest his appointment as a warlord. He was the one who hypnotized the guard to facilitate the Impel down break out. He was shown to be extremely dedicated to BB threatening Avalo who suggested becoming captain, and is shown here to be his close advisor. Lafitte is that man for BB, but that doesn't mean he is necessarily strong in a powerscaling sense.
Trebol being below Pica and Diamanté isn't fact even

Anyway, teebol was still top 4
Lafitte is top 4 at worst.

Nami has never fought top 4 person as main fight in major arcs

Im not even sure BB is stronger than Shanks rn let alone Kaido.
He's still growing, he'll probably need another fruit before he goes against Luffy.

Especially with how Oda is hyping CoC over DFs in the Final Saga with Shanks, Garp etc,., Zoro vs Kid/Law is increasingly becoming easier to answer for me.
I hate this Haki wank from Oda. Hope Kuzan beats Garp without the need of using aCoC.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nope, you said ''BB look beat'' , that should simply debunking your shit :suresure: Explain how BB counters a Sulong Cheapshot if BB was even a little hurt and ''look beat''.
Look beat=/=can't lift his hands. No one's saying he had an extreme diff battle with Law lmao. A dying Bepo transformed and attacked BB when he had his crewmates with him, and the bum barely had enough time to lift his hands lmao. I like BB and all, but this guy's Kid of the Yonko for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.