Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Garp wasn't even considered above Oden by Kaido and losers like you have the audacity to talk about Yonko. You are inferior, so shut up.
The fact that Roger, Xebec and Whitebeard are in Crydo's top 5 automatically puts Garp above Crydo lmfao
But you're a two piece reader so I'm not surprised at your bug brain so better go to keep crying

Neither garp or aokiji are going all out against eachother but in that clash garp was better.
Aokiji definitely is not part of the BB pirates but from this chapter i can tell some things imo.
First, aokiji have something in mind about bb but he knows that BB would beat him.
Second BB defeated law and had those same injuries as he usually has like when he fought other people.
I believe BB is the strongest in the manga right now but like luffy, he would take more damage against whoever until he goes all out.
Finally bepo showed why he is the FM of law, he make inu and neko look like puppies lol.
It is because he is a polar bear or because of the medicine i wonder 🤔.
My boy law should join the strawhats so him sanji and zoro could fight the admiral trio and Luffy deal with the akainu. I don't think jinbe would ever reach that level

Zoro is going to fight Shiryuu, but if Aokiji is involved in that strawhat fight.
One of The following must happen:

1.Sanji dies in his fight against Aokiji
2. Someone is gonna help Sanji 2v1 Aokiji.
3.Zoro straight Low Diffs Shiryuu while Sanji wins Extreme Diff with Outside interference.
4. Oda just says fuck it and has Zoro Fight Aokiji and Sanji fight Shiryuu

5. Yamato fights Aokiji

6. Odas shows Shiryuu is stronger than Aokiji
Law and Bepo fled but left the crew behind, I see him joining Luffy once again in the fight against Teach to rescue his crew

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The fact that Roger, Xebec and Whitebeard are in Crydo's top 5 automatically puts Garp above Crydo lmfao
But you're a two piece reader so I'm not surprised at your bug brain so better go to keep crying
Where is the statement from Garp saying he is above Kaido? LOL.
Look at the chapter titles that Kaido receives, while Garp is fraudulently called a hero. LMAO."

Garp simply has always had better portrayal than any admiral.

None of the other Admirals have been explicitly stated to be able to fight with Roger. No. Roger did not say Sengoku could capture him.

It's simply up to admiral fans to prove any of the admirals are up to Garp's level
He did thought I don't know what you re on, he clearly said to bring garp or sengoku. Coby wants to be an admiral also:endthis:

Zoro is going to fight Shiryuu, but if Aokiji is involved in that strawhat fight.
One of The following must happen:

1.Sanji dies in his fight against Aokiji
2. Someone is gonna help Sanji 2v1 Aokiji.
3.Zoro straight Low Diffs Shiryuu while Sanji wins Extreme Diff with Outside interference.
4. Oda just says fuck it and has Zoro Fight Aokiji and Sanji fight Shiryuu

5. Yamato fights Aokiji

6. Odas shows Shiryuu is stronger than Aokiji
Someone else will fight Kuzan. Like big mom fighting kid/law.

Status
Not open for further replies.