Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081, "Kuzan, Captain of the 10th ship of the Blackbeard Pirates"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
That is how he has always been .
Even before the time skip that he win some , draw or run away .
He is the closest we get to villain or person that like luffy in his growth .
That's the issue, he hasn't changed whatsoever, and still acts like a scaredy cat.

Yeah I'm wondering why BB couldn't use Yami to unfreeze his crew.
It's literally counters DF
Maybe there's an issue with it?

Playing how?

He literally has half BB pirates at his mercy, GARP is there and sword too, he can literally conquer the island and make BB loose A LOT and set him back decades
I think he has big motivation . He talked about not being bothered with red poneglyph and feigned not knowing scar man . It seems like he knows Saul is alive and ensuring bb doesnt get poneglyphs.

He has a peanut for a brain

He can atm

- Remove 3-4 of BB's captains
- Conquer his island and base of operations
- Lock up BB's fleet
- Cripple BB's operations for decades

And this motherfucker is like naaaah
If he has bigger goal it better something much better than take down BB cause right now he could fuck the BB pirates .
Set back BB a long while so it has be something way better than he playing them .

Oda literally went out of his way to let us know that Law will be ok. We all know where he's going.
I really like how they handled Law's defeat compared to Kidd's. Not only in that he and his crew put up an actual fight, but we also got to see how Law's number one concern after the fact was his crew's safety. With Kidd his defeat happened so fast that I wasn't sure how the story wanted us to feel about it. We got to spend time seeing Kidd become an ally with Luffy in Wano so it would be strange if the story wanted you to feel happy that he lost, but at the same time we saw that Kidd would have massacred Shanks' fleet if he wasn't taken out and so you can't really say it wasn't deserved either