short summary, raws next wednesday

Chapter 1082: "The Devil"
- Chapter begins on Hachinosu, Kuzan is bleeding from the attack, but is able to recover
- Garp tries to use another attack, but Kuzan freezes his arm
- Kuzan uses a named attack, "Ice Storm" (
氷雨)
- Garp is caught in the attack, Kuzan then kicks him in the frozen arm, breaking it off
- Koby tries to help Garp, but Blackbeard stops him
- Blackbeard thanks Koby, he tells him that he has been excellent bait

- Koby tries to attack Blackbeard, but Blackbeard uses Gura-Gura on him

- The chapter now moves to outside of Sabaody Archipelago, Dragon and the Revolutionary Army are there
- Inside of Mariejois, the Gorosei are briefing Im-sama on the Revolutionaries movement
- Im tells them to prepare "it", and to make sure this D. fire is finally put out

golden week... chapter releases next week
if this is legit,then its a brutal and epic chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

- Chapter begins on Hachinosu, Kuzan is bleeding from the attack, but is able to recover
氷雨)
- Garp is caught in the attack, Kuzan then kicks him in the frozen arm, breaking it off

- The chapter now moves to outside of Sabaody Archipelago, Dragon and the Revolutionary Army are there
- Inside of Mariejois, the Gorosei are briefing Im-sama on the Revolutionaries movement
- Im tells them to prepare "it", and to make sure this D. fire is finally put out

Revolutionary Army being irrelevant fucks they always are and doing the most irrelevant things as per usual. Feels sooooooo real:milaugh:

If not for my golden rule to wait for confirmed spoilers I would rep this attempt:suresure:

氷雨)

Looks real

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Can someone explain to me why Hancock and Koby fans don't get along? I found out these days that it happens
It's super funny to me because I ship them.

The two biggest Luffy simps, Boa and Koby, falling in love is objectively hilarious to me.

If Koby snags Boa I feel a ton of Boa simps will lose their fucking minds.