Gorosei are politicians.

WG as a whole was behind major events of this manga, whether thru Admirals or stirring up shit everywhere.

Dragon achieved nothing. Absolute zero.

He moves his base of operations the moment he realizes the weakest at that time Yonko Crew is on his ass.

His case is worse than Mihawk or Akainu's in terms of plot relevancy.

Per plot importance he is. Cause Monkey D. and that's where it ends.
Thats exactly the reason i dont like him. I think he's just a blonde Ace clone.
I hear this shit so much I don't even care anymore

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
God Valley is actually the site of a battle where the World Government massacred Dragons (Gods of Wind), Lunarians (Gods of Fire), Ancient Oni (Gods of Earth), with only the Sea Beasts (Gods of Sea) surviving the slaughter.

Rocks had a crewmate who owned Moria's Fruit, and had Awakened it, so that he could have skeletons use their own shadows as flesh.

God Valley was a giant battlefield full of Zombie/Shadow Dragons, Lunarians, and Ancient Oni.

It's funny, Tama's Fruit WOULD have been broken back in the day.

I feel like the Ancient Oni and Dragon races are going to play a huge role in the late game, honestly. Joy Boy beating up a bunch of Dragons sounds hilarious (and would be fitting since Luffy defeated Kaido).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As if sabo isnt one of their "captains" lol

any crew without their captain is useless, bar cross guild
Sabo is just Dragon's underling like the rest of them and the main point of discussion was Dragon being on a fraud watch without anything to his name bar "Most Wanted Man" and D. in his name.

Dragon was ready to exclude Sabo from the Revos after reading the most propaganda pro newspaper in the world.

He has this little trust and belief in his people.

Sabo stocks worth buying. Dragon not that much. Dragon will be tied heavily into what Luffy does against Gorosei/Im.

Sabo is just Dragon's underling like the rest of them and the main point of discussion was Dragon being on a fraud watch without anything to his name bar "Most Wanted Man" and D. in his name.

Dragon was ready to exclude Sabo from the Revos after reading the most propaganda pro newspaper in the world.

He has this little trust and belief in his people.

Sabo stocks worth buying. Dragon not that much. Dragon will be tied heavily into what Luffy does against Gorosei/Im.
God you're retarded. This is kind of sad.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
God you're retarded. This is kind of sad.
You are retarded as fuck. You get mad every time someone has different opinion to you and start insulting off the bat.

Dragon is the most irrelevant fuck among the famous character in the manga and there is nothing to disprove that after 20 years of this manga.

Go fuck urself and don't quote me again.

You are retarded as fuck. You get mad every time someone has different opinion to you and start insulting off the bat.

Dragon is the most irrelevant fuck among the famous character in the manga and there is nothing to disprove that after 20 years of this manga.

Go fuck urself and don't quote me again.
Same people who ignore the Gorosei, Im, and Mihawk doing almost nothing.
Cherrypicking at it's finest.