Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
She has far better feats than him.
-Managed to sneak someone into Impel Down flawlessly
-Fought in Marineford without getting a single scratch on her
-Stalemated Yonko BB to the point where he admitted she could blitz him if he let go of her ( keep in mind he later beat Law mid diff and kept up with him, yet Hancock is too fast )
-Called "very strong" by Sengoku, complimented by Blackbeard.
etc.
Most Doffy has done is get mid diffed by Dressrosa Luffy ( far weaker than Hancock ) and beat Dressrosa Law and Sanji, who are again far weaker than Hancock.
Croc... The mere fact that he's working with Mihawk and has such a high bounty already puts him above Doffy.
As i said bro, let's wait and see, we'll eventually find out who is right and who is wrong.
:kayneshrug:

The sentence "lending his strength to Blackbeard" leaves no room for doubt too, they didnt even mention the knowledge he has being used by someone as cunning as Teach, which again proves this knowledge is not that big of a deal
I think knowledge is a huge deal. If Robin's Ohara bounty got dropped at this point in the story, it would probably be in the billions.

Bounty of Doffy is 1B.
Via Luffy beating him together with Law, both got 500mio>1B together.
Means Doffy orginal bounty would be lie around 800-900mio. Duo the boost which the Shichibukai got after the WG hunt them would give him a boost of 300mio at best so...

It is the same as with Big Mom and Kaido.
Luffy,Kid and Law got each 3B>9B in the end.
Kaido and Big Mom had a bounty under 9B together.
9B>8.9B for Linlin and Kaido.

Doffy is based on the idea which Oda used for the shichibukai, is one of the weakest Shichibukai.

Prediction bounties for all Shichibukai:
Mihawk 3.6B
Kuma 2.1B
Croco 1.9B
Boa 1.6B
Doffy 1.3B
Jinbe 1.1B
Moria 1B
Aokiji never confirmed that Boa was weaker, more like Doffy was more dangerous as pirate duo his underworld deals.
Moria is too weak to even have that high a bounty.
I can see Doffy getting 1.3B if he got stronger in prison like Croc in Marineford.
But we'll see.

Ask yourselves if Akainu was a pirate what bounty would he get?

For sure not 2.9B.
Oda nowadays uses bounty to hype characters.

Boa/Croc/Mihawk.
That type of bounty to Aokiji wouldn't hype him as there's characters far weaker and important with bigger bounties.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bounty of Doffy is 1B.
Via Luffy beating him together with Law, both got 500mio>1B together.
Means Doffy orginal bounty would be lie around 800-900mio. Duo the boost which the Shichibukai got after the WG hunt them would give him a boost of 300mio at best so...

It is the same as with Big Mom and Kaido.
Luffy,Kid and Law got each 3B>9B in the end.
Kaido and Big Mom had a bounty under 9B together.
9B>8.9B for Linlin and Kaido.

Doffy is based on the idea which Oda used for the shichibukai, is one of the weakest Shichibukai.

Prediction bounties for all Shichibukai:
Mihawk 3.6B
Kuma 2.1B
Croco 1.9B
Boa 1.6B
Doffy 1.3B
Jinbe 1.1B
Moria 1B
Aokiji never confirmed that Boa was weaker, more like Doffy was more dangerous as pirate duo his underworld deals.
I like this because it's anti-doffy-wank

Same as I said people think that Doffy is stronger than Croco which is not a case.
Croco never want any deal with Doffy since he was not his equal.

Current Croco>Doffy.
I think they're getting confused because Kuzan compared him to Hancock and said he's even worse than her.
Which isn't really due to strength- It's more of due to him being more active, having more connections to dangerous/notorious people, etc.
Far above that, Croc has a bigger one.
Honestly, we don't know how strong Croc is now, and he IS partnered with Mihawk and a Yonko member now.

I think they're getting confused because Kuzan compared him to Hancock and said he's even worse than her.
Which isn't really due to strength- It's more of due to him being more active, having more connections to dangerous/notorious people, etc.

Honestly, we don't know how strong Croc is now, and he IS partnered with Mihawk and a Yonko member now.
Crocodile is far inferior to an Admiral.
Kuzan is also a Yonko member.
No reason for his bounty to be inferior to Croc's.