You quote me legitimately every fucking day kid

I don’t care for you, i go out of my way to avoid you but you’re so much of a stalker that you actively like comments in response to me. literally if anything were to happen to you I genuinely wouldn’t care. May even laugh a little tbh. But you seem to always try to fwm like you did ghostly

Now apparently @Seth mario can’t have adult fans
Damn that's really crazy man.
Anyway look at this badass art

Its true Lanji.

For every sanjikun, Kiiro or Killer77 tier madness, we have 4/5 tejas, shiroyru tier downplay & garbage scaling.

Atp, i only wanna interact with the some good powerscalers whose takes & train of thought i respect. Dont even wanna read 90% of posts otherwise, most Zoro fan posts are simply second hand embarassment these days.
*laughs in HA001*

Like i said
I make an effort to avoid you

It’s very cruel of me to say this but once again

If something were to happen to you I’d probably laugh a bit. I don’t care for you bud fuck off

Its true Lanji.

For every sanjikun, Kiiro or Killer77 tier madness, we have 4/5 tejas, shiroyru tier downplay & garbage scaling.

Atp, i only wanna interact with the some good powerscalers whose takes & train of thought i respect. Dont even wanna read 90% of posts otherwise, most Zoro fan posts are simply second hand embarassment these days.
All sides have schizos that the Normal ones don't wanna "deal with" because of Us Vs Them mentality

It's why Beta became the most liked User on the forum