Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Gol D. Roger

Why is Mihawk "forced" to by a clown though? Mihawk was said to be Zoro's end battle after the PK race, with people arguing that it doesn't make sense narratively for Zoro to fight Mihawk in between.

And now Mihawk is "forced" to follow a clown for the race of the PK, sharing a position with Zoro and Shiryu.

Why not taking Cross Guild over? The power and resources are Croc's and Mihawk's anyway. They planned it without the clown.

I mean, I look forward to Mihawk's all out power, but that doesn't look all too good for him character wise, being dragged into this by a clown against his will and being peer to other commanders by default.

Like, he didn't want to fight Shanks in the past and now would on behalf of Buggy? Why? Don't you see this as problematic portrayal of his character?
Both Mihawk and Crocodile refused to do what Buggy asked them to do though...

Crocodile wants to build his Utopia still. Mihawk just wants to be in peace.

Neither Mihawk nor Croco never said they will fight for Buggy, Buggy simply told his crew that they are going for the One Piece instead without their approval hence why they are mad at the end.

You really think Oda will kill off T-bone? I would rather bet that the killer is a marine agent infiltrating CG

Idk man. Honestly, I dont find it funny. Buggy becoming yonko is already pushing the gag a bit too far.
never thought about someone infiltrating cg that could be a thing tbh personally i wouldn't mind if tbone was offed it would just show the savageness of this marine hunting game, good or bad marine does not matter you have to be strong enough to protect your life and tbone wasn't. Buggy luck knows no bounds time and time again oda makes him win it could be a crazy possibility lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Why is Mihawk "forced" to by a clown though? Mihawk was said to be Zoro's end battle after the PK race, with people arguing that it doesn't make sense narratively for Zoro to fight Mihawk in between.

And now Mihawk is "forced" to follow a clown for the race of the PK, sharing a position with Zoro and Shiryu.

Why not taking Cross Guild over? The power and resources are Croc's and Mihawk's anyway. They planned it without the clown.

I mean, I look forward to Mihawk's all out power, but that doesn't look all too good for him character wise, being dragged into this by a clown against his will and being peer to other commanders by default.

Like, he didn't want to fight Shanks in the past and now would on behalf of Buggy? Why? Don't you see this as problematic portrayal of his character?
The simple answer is, this is Oda's excuse to not make Mihawk a direct opponent of Luffy by making him a contender for the PK title while still creating a route for Zoro vs Mihawk and giving the Warlord the same kind of respect that every other major PK contender enjoys. I know this sounds a bit forced but this is rather clever if you ask me. He created a hole to insert Mihawk into the game without actually involving him directly.

The Cross Guild part is actually pretty hype in my opinion, but the Revo part is textbook unhinged Oda lmao

-Here's some new completely irrelevant characters just cause i looooove drawing them :optimistic:

-LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPP- *cuts away and we don't hear the truth for another 50 chapters*

WHAT ARE THE EDITORS DOING STOP HIM

You assumed Mihawk would be stronger than Luffy based on bounty,

You think EoS Luffy > EoS Zolo > Current Luffy?

At best you can argue EoS Zolo and Current Luffy are equals considering the gigantic power gap right now between current Luffy and current Zolo.

So Mihawk is weaker than current Luffy, we are close to EoS.
Current Luffy midd diff EoS zoro and I’m still generous

Depends of what personality you have gave him.

Since always he's been portrayed as someone who doesn't want much but gets a lot.
Just fought every swordman and became WSS.
For a peaceful life became warlord.
To maintain this peaceful life joined cross Guild.
This chapter only follows this trend.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Both Mihawk and Crocodile refused to do what Buggy asked them to do though...

Crocodile wants to build his Utopia still. Mihawk just wants to be in peace.

Neither Mihawk nor Croco never said they will fight for Buggy, Buggy simply told his crew that they are going for the One Piece instead without their approval hence why they are mad at the end.
Tbh, they're mad coz they're gonna do it. If they don't do what Buggy announced, they'd kinda lose face before their men.

Status
Not open for further replies.