Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is so fucking annoying to see Mihawk being a lazy bum all the time n dodging every thing
I am genuinely tired of this shit.

I already dropped Zoro, he is dead to me since he left the rooftop. I settled for Mihawk and Admirals.

Akainu forced to sit behind the desk by Oda ( mind you a **** who would finish op in 1 year ).

Kizaru probably going to end up as a fake tension and before him and Saturn make it to Egghead everyone will leave the island already.

Mihawk:
Hehe Buggy gag panels funny.

Your pfp is amazing omg
:kata:
davy back fight will never be fun

I’m thinking more of a Davy back fight tournament instead of a 4 way in each challenge
Yeah im going between the same thing
Either a 4 way match each time or 2v2 where the winners face off

I dont think well see msny straight up fights but more so matches that highlight their roles on the crew. Honestly lets say sanji didn't even get a normal fight but had some cooking challenge were they all had to hunt down and kill the best ingredients instead id love it lol
Honestly would be hype lol
No wonder they scolded sandman when he posted a photo of CLLoda's office. Someone is definitely gonna burn it down if this happens :milaugh:
All i know is id be happy lol
:jordanmf:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Buggy decided that he's going to try to become the Pirate King against Mihawk's and Crocodile's wishes
Yikes. Lol

@Seth i think Oda has clowned every fan base at this point, it is what it is. No agenda is really safe. Yonko fans had to put up with Big Job and Crydo, Admiral fans had to watch Oda clown Ryokugyu, and now sword fans have to deal with Mihawk not wanting/being too scared (?) to go for Pirate King.

I used to think Admiral fans were safe from getting the Big Job and Crydo treatment but really no agenda is safe.

I am genuinely tired of this shit.

I already dropped Zoro, he is dead to me since he left the rooftop. I settled for Mihawk and Admirals.

Akainu forced to sit behind the desk by Oda ( mind you a **** who would finish op in 1 year ).

Kizaru probably going to end up as a fake tension and before him and Saturn make it to Egghead everyone will leave the island already.

Mihawk:
Hehe Buggy gag panels funny.
Madafakar Oda doesn't care about any of SH dreams except luffy at this point
What he is even trying to portray Mihawk as?
Give us some fucking feats
Reading the chapter make me hate Mihawk so much

Mihawk has always lacked ambition for PK race
That's why he stayed away from NW and Hyped PK dream as bigger & tougher dream when talking to Luffy

Now he's showing again how he's afraid to fight yonko crews
He gets pissed twice : when Buggy suggest that they should aim for PK race and when he announces it

:milaugh:he knows he's gonna have to fight YCs that will make him postpone again

At this point the strongest people on the islands the Poneglyphs are on are Yamato, katakuri, and Shishillian…

Not much of a protection.
1. Wano has a reputation for being powerful regardless of the actual strength of the people there. Yamato probably has a big reputation as Kaido's son so people are going to assume that she's comparable to him in power
2. WCI's is more or less unguarded at this point, but still
3. It's impossible to even navigate to Zou without a vivre card. Unless you know someone on the island or if you're someone super special like Momo who can command Zunesha, it's impossible to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.