Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk quiet life monologue from this chapter LEAKED:
My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Karai Bari Island, where all the clown tents are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Cross Guild, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would postpone.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
:milaugh:

How many times will you guys excuse Mihawk

"He wants peaceful life...he doesn't go all out against people weaker than him"

Postpones vs Vista cause he knows it benefits him from looking bad
Stays down from fighting Croco but flexes on Daz & okama
Runs from Busster call fleet while saying they're a problem
He didn't even get asked to be Yonko, he just stated he doesn't want to be cause it's too much of a tough challenge To handle.
Now he's pissed and fears fighting for PK race cause they lack manpower and he knows he can't beat Yonko crews or yonko

A frontrunner

Yikes. Lol

@Seth i think Oda has clowned every fan base at this point, it is what it is. No agenda is really safe. Yonko fans had to put up with Big Job and Crydo, Admiral fans had to watch Oda clown Ryokugyu, and now sword fans have to deal with Mihawk not wanting/being too scared (?) to go for Pirate King.

I used to think Admiral fans were safe from getting the Big Job and Crydo treatment but really no agenda is safe.
Yonko fans owned you via BB Aokiji and Shanks Green Bull. Its over.

Next Mihawk will get owned.

Why not? Buggy knows where they are. Crocodile has a massive organization that can likely get him logs.

If buggys idea is to “get there first” avoiding the fight will do just that.
Its buggy.

We know that he'll not end up in the plan he originally intended.
Like he'll reach the goal but the route will be different than the one he thought about.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What Mihawk is doing is comparable to a grumpy old guy who just wants those damn kids to get off his lawn
I don't see what the big problem is honestly
The problem is.

He is one of the most mysteriously hyped Top Tiers in the manga. Black Blade ( only one after Ryuma ), World's Strongest Swordsman. 3.590b bounty. Marine hunter, Shanks' former rival.

His personality:

If you don't have a sword I am willing to leave the island in forfeit.

Fuck this bullshit bro...

I personally don't care but Yonko fans seem to be safe, considering Kaidou was literally the strongest character alive and Big Mom was close to him.
Kaidou's portrayal and feats are marvelous for the most part, but Big Mom is kinda treated like shit by Oda.
Despite that, she still pushed Kidd and Law and even knocked them out for a moment.
I feel like Big Mom kind of fell victim to what most One Piece antagonists get put through where they're not as big of a threat after their initial arc. She was like an unstoppable force of nature in WCI, but she wasn't really as big of a threat in Wano since she already had an arc as the big bad

Though there was definitely a lot of plot armor in BM vs Law and Kid. Probably the wonkiest fight in OP in terms of inconsistent strength

Another chapter that proves the fact that a SHOCKING amount of the fandom cannot read. Mihawk's ONLY reason for agreeing to the Crossguild farce was that it would allow him the quiet life he wants. So explain to me why he is a bitch or a Fraud for not being all that eager to sign up for the chance to fight all other three Yonko so the guy Mihawk barely knows can become Pirate King thanks to his efforts.

I mean for fucks sake, if Mihawk was interested in fighting all three Yonko he could have done so while he was a warlord. Why is it in any way an L to learn that he has not done a complete reversal of his entire outlook on life since the last time we saw him?
I'm 100% with you about these inbreds lashing out at nothing.

But powerlevels aside, the visual symbolism with pre timeskip Mihawk was perfect as it was. He just doesn't give the "pirate" feeling, especially with his idealism and his emotional state after achieving his dream. His duty can't be shared with a crew.

Apollo

The Sol King
Idk what crack oda smoked when creating this character. Its like he doesn't even know what to do with him.
One time he makes mihawk say 'i want quite life'.
Another time he makes mihawk say to croc to gather an army.
Oda planned One Piece to last only for 5 years by the time Mihawk was introduced

20 years after that he doesn't know where to fit him. It was bound to happen as One Piece got this stretched.

Status
Not open for further replies.