Current Events Queen v the F6

Does Queen have a target?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Look at all those targets for Queen. It's one of these three (in this order of likelihood)
  1. Who's Who
  2. Ulti
  3. Drake
Who's Who is the most emphasized Tobi Roppo when it comes to usurping the All Stars. He's also the one who started the, "Hey, if Queen were to drop dead..." comment.

Ulti, because she seems to carry a grudge and not care who she snaps at. Queen could take offense to this.

Drake, because he's a secret agent and it's possible Queen just doesn't trust him or has an inkling of what Drake's really about.

Judging by his character, I would say nobody. He didn’t even considered Luffy a threat to himself during Udon and was even brave enough to face a Yonko (momentarily).
However, if he does have a target it would be Sasaki for his downplay of All stars. Sasaki legit said he wouldn’t drink with underlings when Kaido told them to enjoy banquet and guess who was at the Banquet..:queenhear:

Bogard

You can't win
It's probably Drake. Who's Who and Sasaki have always been grouped together as the one who doesn't follow orders, so i believe that Queen would have wanted to get rid of both of them instead of just one if it had anything to do with personal beef.

Besides, it doesn't seem like it was something new. They have been aiming for that since quite a while. Here however, Queen seemed to have picked up on someone who he wants very hard to get rid off, which implies to me that he noticed something unusual, which might be related to the discovery of Drake being a double spy

It also works for Drake to be drawn out now judging by the trend Oda started with the worst gen who worked for Kaido

- Hawkins' had to be taken care off before Onigashima for him not to be an enemy during the Onigashima battle
- Now it's Apoo's turn to be highlighted

So it's probably the right time for Drake to be drawn out too

Queen has Ulti and Black Maria in mind, going after that booty and those melons. :funky:

On a serious note though, i wonder if Queen did all this to single out Drake if he knows he's a snitch for the marines.

As for the Tobi Roppo going after Queen and not jack or King, they probably can't stand the calamity who eats too much and takes everything so easy.

On the other hand, maybe queen already knows the hostility the tobi roppo has against him, so he'll use this chance to get rid of them instead. The tobi roppo were stated to be former pirates of other crews didn't they, maybe their relationship wasn't the best to begin with and Queen knows this. The Tobi Roppo probably targeted Queen as he's the most carefree and the easiest to pull and surprise attack on.

Can't wait to see Queen go all beast mode and prove them all wrong though. The thicc boi may look all cheerful on the surface, but i believe he turns into a absolute monster when he's angry and fighting.

Last edited:
Given that Who’s Who is the one that evoked the possibility of replacing Queen as a Calamity, I feel like he’s probably the one Queen wants to get rid of, but it could be Sasaki or Ulti as well. Even Page One is a valid option because he failed to accomplish the mission he’s been given (and got outshone by his opponent in a fight, unlike Drake) so Queen might be disappointed in him. I think Drake and Black Maria are the least likely candidates.

But it’s possible that Queen doesn't really want to replace any of the Tobi Roppo and is just bluffing to pump up his men.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Queen didn't show up at the meeting because King knew he will cause the conversation to be heated.
Queen knows who will find Yamato first and I guess they are only two possibilities of who was he talking about ( he want to get rid of one Tobi Roppo ) it is either Who's Who or Drake IMO.
I also don't understand. If they find Yamato all F6 fight All-Stars let's say 6 vs 3 or chosen members of Tobi Roppo challenge King, Queen, and Jack respectively?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Might be Who's Who and Sasaki, given they are gunning for his position most. However, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it'll be P1. I don't know, Queen strikes me as an incredibly petty, irrational fool. I just feel like part of his reason for demoting P1 would stem from something personal between them. Could also explain some of the animosity Ulti harbors for him. Plus, I believe it will be an opportunity to elaborate on what occurred between Sanji and P1. This might include Drake, but I don't think Queen suspects him. He's not that sharp.