Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just said they need to amass more power. For this military nation thats not threaten by ANY force. And that was my argument- that he didnt say they need more power Just to fight yonkos like you said.
Where did i said fight yonkos ? i said having a chance against one, mihawk saying this is clear for anyone with basic reading comprehansion that they dont have enough power to deal with BB Shanks Luffy or the marines so they need more.

Obviously Mihawk and Croc know something about warfare.

Sun Tsu, The Art of War:

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.​
Therefore the skillful leader subdues the enemy's troops without any fighting; he captures their cities without laying siege to them; he overthrows their kingdom without lengthy operations in the field.​
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.​
Hence the skillful fighter puts himself into a position which makes defeat impossible, and does not miss the moment for defeating the enemy.​
Carefully compare the opposing army with your own, so that you may know where strength is superabundant and where it is deficient.​
The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.​
If oda uses actual war tactics end game, ill start calling him goda again. Marineford had way better tactics than wano. Hope we go back to that at least.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks and government alliance is possible as well. Obviously either Shanks wanted to trick Gorosei by giving them a misinfo, if he didn't give misinfo then he wants to be allied with them at some level.

While BB too wanted to be allied by making Pirate island a legal country, obviously BB won't stop there, he would use his royal status to get more and become king of the world.
I am a fan of Blackbeard having Xebec's soul/personality or whatever.

This would add up.

Blackbeard wants to get some Royal status or whatever to get closer to WG = Rocks wanted to be the King of the World.

We assume it's Im.

Maybe we will find out that what Shanks told Gorosei is his suspicion that Rocks never died and he is now in his vessel body, Marshall D. Teach.

Sometimes BB is coward af and sometimes he has this evil as hell moments and laugh. There must be something behind it.

Maybe that's how he surprised Shanks as I mentioned above.

You all mad lol

Luffy is becoming the pk.

Roger became one when he reached laugh tale to learn about one piece and history

Luffy will reach there and will learn about one piece and history.

There is no other way out. He will become pk
PK is only a title buddy, just like the WG could be mistaken to think Buggy is the leader of Cross Guild, they could mistake Buggy for the Pirate King.

Yup, and I think Kid joins BB to kill Shanks

Law vs Kid might happen :gokulaugh:
Peak if it does

Although, I think tho Aokiji vs Law is likely

Same chapter Aokiji revealed 10th captain we see Law defeated
Reminded me of this panel

Luffy was the Joyboy WB was talking about
Ad Law could be the guy to take down Aokiji, I still think Kuzan is in between justices

Let's say Aokiji and Van Augur already got the Whole Cake Road Poneglyph.

So, the next two would be on Zou, which was last seen near Wano, and Wano (with Zunesha waiting for Momo's order to open the borders). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The Blackbeard crew can easily infiltrate both places with Van Augur's Warp Fruit. Blackbeard also had Mink slaves, so, he could have a Vivre Card to Zou.

COME ON BLACKBEARD, ACT 4 IS RIGHT THERE.
He already stole law's poneglpyh, including zou

Status
Not open for further replies.