Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel the opposite. I think that Buggy having respect for the pirate lifestyle deep down is a nice way to show the effect that Roger had on him
He already had that... And he showed it multiple times(though it got joked around after showing his resolve like that), the fact that he did not care about one piece... Even though he was eager to find treasure.. Made him unique especially with his connection with Roger, it made him look like he had some respect for what his captain did and also might be due to him having some info on it(of course not anymore).. And with that shitty flashback.. His motivation is because shanks is going after one piece thats all..

Let me ask you.

Outside of Zoro, who gives a damn about the WSS title?
No one.

Oda should have Mihawk fight swordsmans to cement how important the title is, yet only Zoro cares.
this is my biggest complain about this title .
SHOuld have made killer . Helmeppo , King etc interested in that title . ZOro and kuina both had the same dream this is crazu to think 2 person on the same small village are one of the only person interested in this title in the world .

So if it's tournament style

Shanks vs BB
Strawhats vs Cross Guild(they have no members...)

Then BB vs Strawhats

Then Strawhats vs WG?

With a bunch of random Marines and Revos mixed in

zoro absolutely cannot fight another swordsman after mihawk
or the title mihawk had would come to question
Zoro doesn't really need to fight another swordsman after mihawk tbh cause he barely fights swordsmen in general

It'd probably be similar to king or daz or something. Where they have a sword or blade but aren't necessarily a swordsman

That way zoro can come into the final fight against the world government as the wss and it would still hold weight

Status
Not open for further replies.