Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
???

I still hate Shanks. I don't need to be a fan of a character to acknowledge his strength, specially when it's clear Oda favoritism
Nothing's happening.

The dude's been put in favorable settings to highlight his strengths & hiding his weakness, while BB fought Law in disadvantageous situations.
Shanks won't take 1/10th the attacks Kaidou took btw.

He's not stronger than Kaidou, he's on par just a small bit weaker than Mihawk.

A music fight would be really fun lol
That would be pretty fitting especially considering monster and bonk are the musicians on shanks's ship

We need urouge hype soon so i wouldn't be mad about that either tho i imagine he'll become relevent when enel returns
Either he plays a role in elbaf or joins CG for the final battle. At this point I don't think Oda can afford to do much with him

There is not such a thing as defeated. Stop this narration.

Zoro had to go thru x2 pain after Mink's sperm and he recovered before fucking Zoan users? Cut the crap.

Both King and Queen wash Vista.

WB Pirates are the weakest crew if we talking about the core.
The weakest??

Marco >= King

Jozu destroys Queen

Vista held Mihawk (who is > Shanks) which automatically puts him above fodder like Jack or the Tobi Roppo who get cut in half instantly

Throw in Ace and it just gets worse

Nothing's happening.

The dude's been put in favorable settings to highlight his strengths & hiding his weakness, while BB fought Law in disadvantageous situations.
Shanks won't take 1/10th the attacks Kaidou took btw.

He's not stronger than Kaidou, he's on par just a small bit weaker than Mihawk.
Again, don't be surprised if Luffy drops a line praising Shanks and putting him above Kaido.

You're severely underestimating Oda's scaling/wank

Status
Not open for further replies.