Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
They as in cross guild
It is Buggy after all ,i wouldn‘t be suprised if he is the one who finds the "Man marked by flames" first :milaugh:
Pot Goblin pointed out maybe Caribou works for Crocodile secretly ,because of Caribous statements with the "One" who is interested in what he found out about Poseidon and he was present at Wano as well .
Caribou could give Cross Guild an real edge .

It's as @Seraphoenix said. Mihawk will be part of a circus, joining a clown on his tour, same clown that just had a flashback where he saw Shanks as the new Pirate King. It's astonishing how differently Oda portrays Red Hair and Hawk Eye. Shanks had his fun with Mihawk in their duels, then went on collecting the best crew with his ambition and charisma and is now aiming for the top of the world, while Mihawk is complaining all the time about it being stressful to compete against the Yonko. This display isn't worth the "portrayal".
Or lets flip the script

-Shanks was unable to do shit to Mihawk when he had two arms
-Shanks was unable to make a Black Blade
-No one ever considered Shanks strongest among swordsmen
-Mihawk calls Shanks one armed Has Been
-Mihawk is part of a Yonko crew yet has higher bounty than his Yonko captain
-Mihawk can become a Yonko in two seconds yet spits on that Yonko title and gave it to clown
-Mihawk doesn't need Uta, Beckman, rest of the crew, Yonko title for 6 years, Roger's nuts to get his bounty, he has Yonko level+ bounty just by existing.

That "circus" is considered as strong as Shanks' crew and Mihawk is still considered biggest threat in that circus.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Again, don't be surprised if Luffy drops a line praising Shanks and putting him above Kaido.

You're severely underestimating Oda's scaling/wank
Yeah no.
The dude waited for Kaido to fall to go for PK.
The dude isnt stronger than Kaido/Mihawk.
He clears the rest though.

He is basically Roger 2.0, but being One Armed stops him from being the next PK.
He sacrificed that for Luffy, if he's the strongest the sacrifice has no meaning.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It is Buggy after all ,i wouldn‘t be suprised if he is the one who finds the "Man marked by flames" first :milaugh:
Pot Goblin pointed out maybe Caribou works for Crocodile secretly ,because of Caribous statements with the "One" who is interested in what he found out about Poseidon and he was present at Wano as well .
Caribou could give Cross Guild an real edge .
:feelsokeman:

Agenda answer: yes Mihawk being surpassed before the final war is incredible for the Admiral agenda, but since I always thought this was going to happen, I’m not really caught off guard by these spoilers.

Real answer: so yes I did always believe Mihawk would fall before the final war against the Government, Zoro and Mihawk backing out of the final world war to go fuck off and fight a 1v1 was just always an extremely bizarre image in my mind, and Zoro vs Mihawk happening after we learn all the secrets of the Governmemt and such never worked either because such a 1v1 would just feel meaningless at that point for me. Like imagine Oda thinking Zoro vs Mihawk would be a bigger deal than the fall of Mariejois/Imu/800 years of Government tyranny…I just don’t see it. Zoro vs Mihawk for me was always destined to happen before all this.

Specifically I always thought Mihawk would be defeated in Elbaf since Zoro vs Mihawk would fit right in with the “honorable warrior” arc and all, but as the series progresses I’m starting to think Oda will not miss the opportunity to draw a 4 way Yonko war on Raftel.

Just in concept, the idea of all four Yonko fighting an all out war against each other after all these years of Oda stressing that just two Yonko fighting/meeting is a huge event, would be incredible.

As for the Admirals, like I said a few posts back, these guys are no longer destined to be the strongest fighting force of the Government before EOS, that honor will go to the Seraphim. So Mihawk falling before the Admirals honestly doesn’t mean much, especially if you think Kaido > Admirals as Kaido has already fallen as well.

Oda has spent the timeskip painting the Marines as an organization that is falling the fuck apart and splintering into smaller factions/groups with their own goals and ideas, and such a fractured faction cannot be expected to fully side with the Government at EOS. Really the only Marines who have shown absolute unquestioning obedience to the Government are Kizaru and Green Bull, we’ve even seen Akainu himself value the pride of the Marines over the Gorosei and the Nobles. I still think Luffy vs Akainu is 100% destined but the inner World Government are the true villains in this manga, not the Marines. I don’t think the Marines as a whole will support the Government when the Cleansing restarts, only the extreme ones like Sakazuki and Ryokugyu.

So yeah Mihawk will fall before the Admirals, that doesn’t mean Admirals > Mihawk (though yes, they are)
:araboss:

As for Kuzan, well many in this fandom are still not ready to accept that there is one Straw Hat character who has yet to join the crew and is absolutely Fucking perfect as an Aokiji opponent:

Seeing as how this character has had multiple interactions with Kuzan already and no one else in the Straw Hat crew has any real reason or purpose in fighting Kuzan lol. Aokiji is an absolutely perfect narrative Parrallel to EOS Straw Hat smoker and a fight between the two would work perfectly.

I honestly doubt Oda has Kuzan fall in a Blackbeard Pirate 1v1 fest, but if that is Kuzan’s fate then Smoker is his opponent.
It'll depend on how the Admirals are beaten in comparison to Mihawk, not just when they're beaten.
If Zoro beats Mihawk high-extreme diff, then an Admiral low-mid diff, then even though he fought the Admiral afterwards it's still grounds for Mihawk > Admirals as Zoro had a harder time against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.