Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk bros ITT:

I am not crazy! I know he fought those top tiers. I knew it was Goathawk. One after Roger. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. Oda covered his panels, he got that idiot editor to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That height chart! Are you telling me that a man just happens to be 1 cm shorter than his rival like that? No! He orchestrated it! Oda! He off-paneled everything! And I defended him! And I shouldn't have. I wanked Mihawk into the heavens! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since pre-TS, always the same! Couldn't make him fight against everyone! But not our Eiichiro! Couldn't be precious Eichiiro! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a mangaka? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Mihawk bros ITT:

I am not crazy! I know he fought those top tiers. I knew it was Goathawk. One after Roger. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. Oda covered his panels, he got that idiot editor to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That height chart! Are you telling me that a man just happens to be 1 cm shorter than his rival like that? No! He orchestrated it! Oda! He off-paneled everything! And I defended him! And I shouldn't have. I wanked Mihawk into the heavens! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since pre-TS, always the same! Couldn't make him fight against everyone! But not our Eiichiro! Couldn't be precious Eichiiro! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a mangaka? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!
Okbuddyswordtard

Huh...

Anyone else feel like the quality went down this chapter? Like is Oda okay? Did the last chapters tire him out or such? It just seems lines are thinner and much more wobbly than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.