One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, I get you.

Buuuuuuut (I know you want that Mihawk destroying Fuji feat lmao) hear me out: it would also be a opportunity to have Sengoku going all out. Awakened Buddha action, while those stat boosts and the insane recovery make him perform very similar to his prime. To be honest I would probably be more hyped about fucking Sengoku going all out than Fujitora, just for the vibe :D
Awakened Buddha & CoC.
Sengoku had a really busted combo, lol.
Kinda like Kaidou, especially if he has stuff comparable to Flame Torch in scale.

His fruit is underrated imo, he gets all the perks of a Mythical Zoan while also being able to use Shockwaves which can match the Gura Gura as shown vs Blackbeard. It's like having the Gura (sans the EarthQuakes part) and then some.

Yeah, I get you.

Buuuuuuut (I know you want that Mihawk destroying Fuji feat lmao) hear me out: it would also be a opportunity to have Sengoku going all out. Awakened Buddha action, while those stat boosts and the insane recovery make him perform very similar to his prime. To be honest I would probably be more hyped about fucking Sengoku going all out than Fujitora, just for the vibe :D
And Mihawk would still get massive hype out of it
I don't think Sengoku will get involved in any fights tbh

Too bad you guys wanked Mihawk for years and shit on BB to say ''he is coward'' etc get this at the end :milaugh:

Nope you guys can't get away that easy.

Trolls lowballed BB all these years ''BB is coward, BB is this BB is that'' , now you are comparing Mihawk to BB after shitting on BB for years like saying he is a coward etc? While some little trolls like @Kurozumi Wiwi @zenox @L55 etc were wanking Mihawk above anyone, saying he wouldn't care anything, he wouldn't act like BB etc

Now you guys saying ''even'' BB and using BB to scale Mihawk making a face because of a clown :suresure:

Also, BB never ran, he simply accepted Ray's offer to take his men back, and kidnapped Koby while Seraphims were on the island.
Don’t ping me into ur garbage

Mihawk is right, Cross Guild lacks power, imagine fight Luffy's crew, you have to fight Luffy, Zoro,Sanji, Jinbei + the others and the Grand Fleet with Cabaji, Mohji, Alvida :kobeha:

On the other hand, Oda need to show us some feats from Mihawk, at the moment we have only his high bounty, his legendary duels vs Shanks (Whitebeard the strongest pirate said it) and the "Marine Hunter" nickname. In Marineford he was holding back but come on Oda it's chapter 1082 we need to see something :hope:

A literal 3 star chapter. Nothing good nothing bad. Always good to see Sengoku, Crocodile and the CG dynamics.

If the next chapter continues Dragon, Ivankov and Sabo‘s conversation, it‘ll definitely lead into excitement, but knowing the clown mangaka he will jump into something else. Can‘t keep a linear story ffs. I wanted to see Kuzan and Garp for this chapter