Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I laughed so fucking hard when I saw this lmao. @Akai2 this was peak fiction and made me laugh so much, thank you for it! It cheered me up even more when I needed it! I saw the previous one too whilst lurking here and I loved it!

You always deliver such unique, insightful/observational, eccentric humour, that is lovingly satirical of us and acccurate too!
It's a real form of flattery that you know us so well and can parody us so well, so in-character!

You're an absolute gift to us! If we did ever truly lose you (as you do leave us for good or worse), I would be immensely sad but I won't let myself forget you either! Men (and women) only die when they are forgotten ofc!

Drumz just surpassed auto merge:snoopy:

This is beautiful... Maybe one day... There will be someone who will hold the candle and bring a spin off better than what Boruto did....?:perocry:

The Drumz of Revolution care not for the auto merge! Fuck the rules!

Speaking of Drumz, I hope he likes this too lol:

Usopp was engaged in a sniper duel with Van Auger, one of Blackbeard's top crew members. As the two snipers took aim at each other, Usopp's heart raced, and his mind was focused. However, Van Auger proved to be a deadly opponent, and before Usopp knew it, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He fell to the ground, feeling his life slipping away.
As his consciousness faded, he heard the sound of Drumz of Fradulence playing in his head. Suddenly, his body began to glow with a mysterious light, and he felt a surge of power coursing through his veins. He awakened his secret Mythical Zoan, the Mythical Tengu fruit, Model: Pinnochio, and transformed into a new form.

Usopp, now known as Lieboy, sprang to his feet, his wounds healing rapidly. He posed in front of the sun, shouting, "ADMIRAL FANS DON'T LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER!" to everyone's complete confusion.

Wiwi and Kinyagi, Usopp's fellow crewmates, looked on in disbelief as they saw their friend transform before their eyes. They were not impressed, however, and they quickly realized that they had to try to take him down before their own mental breakdowns defeated them first.

Lieboy's new powers were formidable, however, and he quickly took control of the battle. He used his Pinnochio powers to create illusions that confused and disoriented his opponents. He also had the ability to manipulate his nose, using it as a deadly weapon to strike his enemies from a distance.

The battle raged on for hours, but eventually, Lieboy emerged victorious. He had proven himself to be a true hero, and his legend would live on for generations to come. As he stood victorious, he looked up at the sun and smiled, knowing that he had truly awakened his inner power.

It messed up the part with Wiwi and Kinyagi as you can see lmao, did them dirtier than I intended! I should have been more specific when I made that prompt, but ah too late!

Also you too @Rottkins -kun, I thought you might enjoy this too hopefully! I also made one before where Yasopp was being hounded by "Chil D. Support" LMAO!

Yasopp had left his son, Usopp, and his wife behind many years ago to pursue his own adventures. He had always been known for his reckless and carefree nature, but he never realized the consequences of his actions until it was too late. Usopp's mother had passed away due to illness, and the young boy grew up resenting his absent father.

One fateful day, Yasopp received a letter. It was a summons from a mysterious figure known only as Child D. Support, also known as "Child Support." Yasopp's heart skipped a beat as he read the letter, realizing that his past was catching up with him. It was none other than his own son, Usopp, seeking vengeance for his mother's death and his father's neglect.

Yasopp knew he had to face his greatest nemesis head-on. He set sail on his trusted ship and followed the coordinates mentioned in the letter, which led him to a remote island shrouded in mist. As he stepped ashore, he was greeted by an eerie silence.

Yasopp squared his shoulders, gripping his trusty rifle tightly. He knew he couldn't run from his past any longer. He had to face the consequences of his actions and make amends for his mistakes. Usopp's angry face flashed in his mind, and he steeled himself for the battle.

The duel began, and Yasopp and Child D. Support clashed with fierce intensity. Yasopp showcased his unparalleled marksmanship, firing precise shots that were deftly dodged by Child D. Support's swift movements. The battle raged on, with Yasopp trying to land a telling blow while avoiding the relentless strikes of his opponent.

As they fought, Yasopp tried to reason with Child D. Support, telling him that he regretted his actions and wanted to make things right. But Child D. Support was fueled by the anger and pain of abandoned children, and he would not be swayed. He continued his relentless assault, pushing Yasopp to his limits.

Yasopp realized that he needed to dig deep within himself to find the strength to overcome his nemesis. He tapped into his skills as a fraud, using deception and trickery to gain an advantage. He set traps, used misdirection, and employed every trick in his arsenal to outwit Child D. Support.

After an epic battle that seemed to last for hours, Yasopp finally landed a shot that pierced through Child D. Support's armor and brought him to his knees. As the armor shattered, revealing a wounded and exhausted Usopp inside, Yasopp was filled with remorse and sadness. He rushed to his son's side, and they had a heartfelt reunion.

Usopp forgave his father, understanding that he had also made mistakes in his own life. Yasopp promised to be there for his son from that moment on, and they embraced, putting their painful past behind them.

As the mist cleared and the island faded into the distance, Yasopp and Usopp sailed back home together, mending their broken, neglected relationship once and for all and for the better too.

- He saw Gorosei kneeling to what it looked like something completely alien to this world. He also saw one of the Gorosei in an alien like form before they morphed back to their human form upon seeing Sabo.
- That's why now they too with that informations are going to be direct targets of those creatures.
Peak stuff man, this is exactly the kind of ideas i have in mind for Imu, Gorosei, Celestials etc.

Bonney and Baby 5 have heavy Jojo vibes, especially Bonney imo.
Her clothes and make up just scream Jojo's
Oh yes absolutely! Baby 5 felt like if you took Torpedo Girl from Bobobo and made her a Jojo character LOL! I would have probably called Baby 5's stand November Rain or Don't Cry, going for a Guns N' Roses theme.

Bonney could def fit in Jojo too. Jojo has at least two pink haired female deuteragonists too, coincidence? Both with stands too... Bonney's stand would be Turn Back Timeby Cher or Aqua for me. Or Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.

Love those little collab arts
:shocking:

Right?! They are so wholesome and sweet! There's a bunch of Kidd and Nami ones too, which I know @Pantheos is a fan of IIRC and trying to remember who else, one of the other major Kidd fans I'm sure? Wanna say Reggie or Rerere but I'm probs wrong lmao. Reggie comes to mind but I may be wrong indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I laughed so fucking hard when I saw this lmao. @Akai2 this was peak fiction and made me laugh so much, thank you for it! It cheered me up even more when I needed it! I saw the previous one too whilst lurking here and I loved it!

You always deliver such unique, insightful/observational, eccentric humour, that is lovingly satirical of us and acccurate too!
It's a real form of flattery that you know us so well and can parody us so well, so in-character!

You're an absolute gift to us! If we did ever truly lose you (as you do leave us for good or worse), I would be immensely sad but I won't let myself forget you either! Men (and women) only die when they are forgotten ofc!

The Drumz of Revolution care not for the auto merge! Fuck the rules!

Speaking of Drumz, I hope he likes this too lol:

Usopp was engaged in a sniper duel with Van Auger, one of Blackbeard's top crew members. As the two snipers took aim at each other, Usopp's heart raced, and his mind was focused. However, Van Auger proved to be a deadly opponent, and before Usopp knew it, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He fell to the ground, feeling his life slipping away.
As his consciousness faded, he heard the sound of Drumz of Fradulence playing in his head. Suddenly, his body began to glow with a mysterious light, and he felt a surge of power coursing through his veins. He awakened his secret Mythical Zoan, the Mythical Tengu fruit, Model: Pinnochio, and transformed into a new form.

Usopp, now known as Lieboy, sprang to his feet, his wounds healing rapidly. He posed in front of the sun, shouting, "ADMIRAL FANS DON'T LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER!" to everyone's complete confusion.

Wiwi and Kinyagi, Usopp's fellow crewmates, looked on in disbelief as they saw their friend transform before their eyes. They were not impressed, however, and they quickly realized that they had to try to take him down before their own mental breakdowns defeated them first.

Lieboy's new powers were formidable, however, and he quickly took control of the battle. He used his Pinnochio powers to create illusions that confused and disoriented his opponents. He also had the ability to manipulate his nose, using it as a deadly weapon to strike his enemies from a distance.

The battle raged on for hours, but eventually, Lieboy emerged victorious. He had proven himself to be a true hero, and his legend would live on for generations to come. As he stood victorious, he looked up at the sun and smiled, knowing that he had truly awakened his inner power.

It messed up the part with Wiwi and Kinyagi as you can see lmao, did them dirtier than I intended! I should have been more specific when I made that prompt, but ah too late!

Also you too @Rottkins -kun, I thought you might enjoy this too hopefully! I also made one before where Yasopp was being hounded by "Chil D. Support" LMAO!

Yasopp had left his son, Usopp, and his wife behind many years ago to pursue his own adventures. He had always been known for his reckless and carefree nature, but he never realized the consequences of his actions until it was too late. Usopp's mother had passed away due to illness, and the young boy grew up resenting his absent father.

One fateful day, Yasopp received a letter. It was a summons from a mysterious figure known only as Child D. Support, also known as "Child Support." Yasopp's heart skipped a beat as he read the letter, realizing that his past was catching up with him. It was none other than his own son, Usopp, seeking vengeance for his mother's death and his father's neglect.

Yasopp knew he had to face his greatest nemesis head-on. He set sail on his trusted ship and followed the coordinates mentioned in the letter, which led him to a remote island shrouded in mist. As he stepped ashore, he was greeted by an eerie silence.

Yasopp squared his shoulders, gripping his trusty rifle tightly. He knew he couldn't run from his past any longer. He had to face the consequences of his actions and make amends for his mistakes. Usopp's angry face flashed in his mind, and he steeled himself for the battle.

The duel began, and Yasopp and Child D. Support clashed with fierce intensity. Yasopp showcased his unparalleled marksmanship, firing precise shots that were deftly dodged by Child D. Support's swift movements. The battle raged on, with Yasopp trying to land a telling blow while avoiding the relentless strikes of his opponent.

As they fought, Yasopp tried to reason with Child D. Support, telling him that he regretted his actions and wanted to make things right. But Child D. Support was fueled by the anger and pain of abandoned children, and he would not be swayed. He continued his relentless assault, pushing Yasopp to his limits.

Yasopp realized that he needed to dig deep within himself to find the strength to overcome his nemesis. He tapped into his skills as a fraud, using deception and trickery to gain an advantage. He set traps, used misdirection, and employed every trick in his arsenal to outwit Child D. Support.

After an epic battle that seemed to last for hours, Yasopp finally landed a shot that pierced through Child D. Support's armor and brought him to his knees. As the armor shattered, revealing a wounded and exhausted Usopp inside, Yasopp was filled with remorse and sadness. He rushed to his son's side, and they had a heartfelt reunion.

Usopp forgave his father, understanding that he had also made mistakes in his own life. Yasopp promised to be there for his son from that moment on, and they embraced, putting their painful past behind them.

As the mist cleared and the island faded into the distance, Yasopp and Usopp sailed back home together, mending their broken, neglected relationship once and for all and for the better too.

Peak stuff man, this is exactly the kind of ideas i have in mind for Imu, Gorosei, Celestials etc.

Oh yes absolutely! Baby 5 felt like if you took Torpedo Girl from Bobobo and made her a Jojo character LOL! I would have probably called Baby 5's stand November Rain or Don't Cry, going for a Guns N' Roses theme.

Bonney could def fit in Jojo too. Jojo has at least two pink haired female deuteragonists too, coincidence? Both with stands too... Bonney's stand would be Turn Back Timeby Cher or Aqua for me. Or Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.

Right?! They are so wholesome and sweet! There's a bunch of Kidd and Nami ones too, which I know @Pantheos is a fan of IIRC and trying to remember who else, one of the other major Kidd fans I'm sure? Wanna say Reggie or Rerere but I'm probs wrong lmao. Reggie comes to mind but I may be wrong indeed.
Have you read Akai's memega chapter before the final one
I linked it below, I think you'll quite like it

:moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 8:moonwalk:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or
the one after that before going on hiatus again :risicheck:

To understand the reference in the first half of the chapter :luchosop:

G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

If Vinsmoke Sanji was a car, it would undoubtedly be a sleek and stylish machine, with all the abilities and features that Sanji possesses. The car would be equipped with a powerful exoskeleton, designed to withstand even the toughest of impacts, and Ifrit Jambe nitro boosters, capable of propelling it forward at breakneck speeds.

But the car's true power would come from its Colour of Carquerer's Haki Steering, which would give it the ability to dominate any race or competition it entered. With this steering ability, the car could literally control the will of its opponents, leaving them unable to resist its advance.

And if that wasn't enough, the car could also catch on fire like Ghost Rider's own vehicles, under the form of Hell's Memories, and blaze down any track it chose, leaving its competitors in its dust.

But the car's capabilities didn't end there. It could take to the sky with its Sky Walk Drive, soaring over any obstacles in its path, and even submerge and traverse the ocean with its Blue Walk ability, as if it were a James Bond car.

In short, if Vinsmoke Sanji was a car, it would be an unstoppable force, capable of dominating any race or competition it entered. With its powerful exoskeleton, Ifrit Jambe nitro boosters, Colour of Carquerer's Haki Steering, and other incredible features, it would be the ultimate driving machine for any Sanji fan.

:beanmean:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Vinsmoke Sanji was a car, it would undoubtedly be a sleek and stylish machine, with all the abilities and features that Sanji possesses. The car would be equipped with a powerful exoskeleton, designed to withstand even the toughest of impacts, and Ifrit Jambe nitro boosters, capable of propelling it forward at breakneck speeds.

But the car's true power would come from its Colour of Carquerer's Haki Steering, which would give it the ability to dominate any race or competition it entered. With this steering ability, the car could literally control the will of its opponents, leaving them unable to resist its advance.

And if that wasn't enough, the car could also catch on fire like Ghost Rider's own vehicles, under the form of Hell's Memories, and blaze down any track it chose, leaving its competitors in its dust.

But the car's capabilities didn't end there. It could take to the sky with its Sky Walk Drive, soaring over any obstacles in its path, and even submerge and traverse the ocean with its Blue Walk ability, as if it were a James Bond car.

In short, if Vinsmoke Sanji was a car, it would be an unstoppable force, capable of dominating any race or competition it entered. With its powerful exoskeleton, Ifrit Jambe nitro boosters, Colour of Carquerer's Haki Steering, and other incredible features, it would be the ultimate driving machine for any Sanji fan.

:beanmean:
If Sanji was a car he'd be turned on by 15 year olds:doffytroll:

G

Gorosei Informer

I also got the bot to write up Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave since Oda was too incompetent/lazy/indifferent/selfish etc to do it:

Zoro stood before the grave of Ryuma, the legendary samurai whose sword he now carried. It was a solemn moment, and Zoro couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the man who had wielded the Wado Ichimonji before him.

Zoro stood before the grave of Ryuma, the legendary samurai whose sword he now carried. It was a solemn moment, and Zoro couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the man who had wielded the Wado Ichimonji before him.

As he knelt before the grave, Zoro unsheathed the Wado Ichimonji, the sword that had been passed down from Ryuma to him. As he held the sword in his hands, he felt a strange energy emanating from it, as if it were reacting to his presence.

But it wasn't just the sword that was reacting. Zoro could feel the presence of Ryuma and Kuina, the two people who had shaped his journey as a swordsman, as if they were there with him in that moment.

Closing his eyes, Zoro offered a silent prayer to Ryuma, thanking him for entrusting him with the Wado Ichimonji and for inspiring him to become a better swordsman. He also thought of Kuina, the girl who had challenged him to become the world's greatest swordsman and had tragically passed away.

As he stood up and sheathed the sword, Zoro felt a renewed sense of purpose. He knew that he had a responsibility to carry on the legacy of those who had come before him, to become the greatest swordsman in the world, and to honor the memory of Ryuma and Kuina.

With that, Zoro left the grave of Ryuma, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. The Wado Ichimonji felt lighter in his hand, and he knew that he had the strength and resolve to wield it to the best of his abilities.