"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

And now I know what happened to eagle.

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"

"IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BOGARD!"

AL sama

Red Haired

I mean as a mod I obviously know so why tag me lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lmao no, probably to several users here who have more than one account, this is normal.
Rumores says that Jonudle is Erkans alt....
Ndule and Erkan act very different in lots of ways. Ndule likes Kata way more, and has less negative opinions on the admirals for example lol