Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
BRO SHE WAS COSPLAYING
Go to and talk with the hardcore racists in your town if you have the balls
and you’ll see what true racism is
MF YOU ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT IGNORANT
YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT
ALSO NO RACISM SHOULD GO UNPUNISHED, STOP PUTTING THIS STUFF TO THE SIDE BECAUSE WORSE STUFF EXISTS

MF YOU ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT IGNORANT
YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT
ALSO NO RACISM SHOULD GO UNPUNISHED, STOP PUTTING THIS STUFF TO THE SIDE BECAUSE WORSE STUFF EXISTS
You’re just a fucking Karen
The cosplayer had no racist intentions you dumbfuck
It makes no sense to talk with a radical wokist
I don’t have nerves

I would never share that shit with idiots like you
I'll go first then, since you seem to think you've gone through hell we haven't.

I've been to jail, have you? 22 days innocent after a roommate tried to get rid of me and said I attacked him with a sword when I cut up a box, cop on the case got fired and the lying 'victim,' ran off to Canada.

Another jail case, stayed on the streets of LA in order to keep a promise to an internet friend that I'd rescue him out of a shitty home situation when he turned 18 where he was mentally abused. Too bad he was autistic and the mother pulled a restraining order.

The same friend I later lived with in GA, but he dropped me like a rock when his crush ended, and was the reason I got expelled through a false Title IX investigation in Uni. And why I no longer believe in friendship outside anime anymore because loyalty gets you nowhere.

That's only a few things. But please tell me how much more adult horrors you've seen.