Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speaking of devil fruits, what do y'all think Blackbeard's Awakening would be like?

Gura is obvious as it will cause more destruction and it would be cool if he can shoot shockwave projectiles instead of just imbue Gura into his hand and crack the air every time. Kinda like Kuma's DF where he can shoots bubble projectiles.

As for Yami, I think Awakening can forced out devil fruits of other users.

By I mean by that is how he did it with Whitebeard, one touch and he can pull out DF from that user's body, but without killing them.

Or,

Teach touches a DF user and can use it for temporary. For example, if Teach touches Luffy, Teach can use Nika power for a short period of time.

Would be cool.
Awakening can nullify haki :finally:

Speaking of devil fruits, what do y'all think Blackbeard's Awakening would be like?

Gura is obvious as it will cause more destruction and it would be cool if he can shoot shockwave projectiles instead of just imbue Gura into his hand and crack the air every time. Kinda like Kuma's DF where he can shoots bubble projectiles.

As for Yami, I think Awakening can forced out devil fruits of other users.

By I mean by that is how he did it with Whitebeard, one touch and he can pull out DF from that user's body, but without killing them.

Or,

Teach touches a DF user and can use it for temporary. For example, if Teach touches Luffy, Teach can use Nika power for a short period of time.

Would be cool.
Turning others into darkness where will they get pull attacks and get hurt more?

Turning others into vibrations where they can't stop moving which will hinder their movement?

Would be cool.
Turning others into darkness where will they get pull attacks and get hurt more?
So like a different dimension? Similar to Obito/Kakashi's Kamui from Naruto where they sucks in themselves or target into a different dimension.
Turning others into vibrations where they can't stop moving which will hinder their movement?
Oh snap. Didn't think about this. Would be hype.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @God Buggy @MonsterKaido @Blother Fertitta

I have a theory about why the BBPs are going to Egghead.

It's pretty common knowledge in the OP world that Vegapunk is the most knowledgeable figure in the OP world when it comes to all things related to Devil Fruits. It stands to presume that he knows about awakening and the ways to achieve it.(I personally theorize the Jailer Beasts in Impel Down were awakened by him).

I think Lafitte and Devon's objective is to uncover information on how to awaken a devil fruit so the entire crew can awaken their powers. Many Vegapunk created some sort of drug, or he knows some secret about how to quickly get awakening.

Anyway, I think Lafitte and Devon will teach/give the other Blackbeard Pirates the way to awaken their abilities. This is what will push the Blackbeard Pirates to the next level, and establish them as the top contenders for the title of Pirate King.

I also think the theory that Lafitte and Devon are being sent to impersonate Saturn is very possible and good. Many Lafitte is being sent to look into awakening, and Devon is supposed to disguise herself as Saturn.

Thoughts?

It's pretty common knowledge in the OP world that Vegapunk is the most knowledgeable figure in the OP world when it comes to all things related to Devil Fruits. It stands to presume that he knows about awakening and the ways to achieve it.(I personally theorize the Jailer Beasts in Impel Down were awakened by him).

I think Lafitte and Devon's objective is to uncover information on how to awaken a devil fruit so the entire crew can awaken their powers. Many Vegapunk created some sort of drug, or he knows some secret about how to quickly get awakening.

Anyway, I think Lafitte and Devon will teach/give the other Blackbeard Pirates the way to awaken their abilities. This is what will push the Blackbeard Pirates to the next level, and establish them as the top contenders for the title of Pirate King.

I also think the theory that Lafitte and Devon are being sent to impersonate Saturn is very possible and good. Many Lafitte is being sent to look into awakening, and Devon is supposed to disguise herself as Saturn.

Thoughts?
Very plausible theory, most BBPs newly acquired their devil fruits so achieving it through the normal route is too big of an asspull for 5+ members, and there's no way they wont awaken their fruits as these DF junkie EoS villains.

I always thought Teach himself knows the hidden secrets but this makes more sense

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Very plausible theory, most BBPs newly acquired their devil fruits so achieving it through the normal route is too big of an asspull for 5+ members, and there's no way they wont awaken their fruits as these DF junkie EoS villains.

I always thought Teach himself knows the hidden secrets but this makes more sense
I think Teach may know the secrets of awakening of only logias because of how much he desired the Yami.. He really wanted it, and it makes sense that he'd know how to use the full potential of it.

Or maybe the Yami has a special way of being awakened that's different from other logias, since it's definitely one of a kind

I think Teach may know the secrets of awakening of only logias because of how much he desired the Yami.. He really wanted it, and it makes sense that he'd know how to use the full potential of it.

Or maybe the Yami has a special way of being awakened that's different from other logias, since it's definitely one of a kind
Maybe they cheat their way to awaken their df's, BB isn't someone who necessarily takes risks, I can see him not having awakened any of his powers yet due to factors like that. Even tho he and his crew have been in quite a few battles, I think the fact he won those battles decisively means he didn't awaken any of his powers. Maybe Wang Zhi and Law now pushed him to awaken his yami.

While Gura and rest of BBP df's get awakened by York (tho then again they need huge funds for to build a lab for her, maybe that's where his pirate island being recognized a s a kingdom comes to play if he captures Garp, and/or Saturn)

G

Gorosei Informer

Yami awakening may be how Teach can eat multiple devil fruits. Maybe it will give him more gravity related and black hole powers, or offer him the intangibly that the other logias will have.

Gura is probably just more powerful quakes and vibrations. Maybe we've seen Newgate use a few
Yami awakening - set dense black vortex spots around the area

Gura awakening - set quake bubble mines around the area and air

Imo
These are such great, unique and awesome ideas, love it! Maybe have BB only nullify CoA and CoC but make him unable to "conquer" CoC ironically? BB nullifying haki would be so hilariously badass and reeally make him an OH SHIT level threat, as if having the Yami Yami, stealing WB's fruit too and using it as the same level as him instantly and stealing DFs in general wasn't enough and thus having 2 DFs anyway ofc! LMAO!

Flying Dutchman ghost mythical Zoan fanart, which Oda could arguably turn into simply the "Devil Devil no Mi" inspired by @Shudk's famous theory, which i believe to be the answer for Teach's 3rd devil fruit.

OH FUCK YES! I love these ideas so much too! You guys are posting absolutely peak ideas genuinely here, including the other posts I quoted ofc!

Flying Dutchman Ghost Zoan would be AMAZING but also the literal Devil fruit itself too! I want to believe Lafitte has an Angel fruit too as in Mythical Zoan but I'm not certain about it either. Its weird Oda hasnt revealed Lafittes DF yet, the only one remaining but I'm certain he's gonna reveal it soon at Egghead along with Lafitte surely going there and having the least screentime of the BBP now.
I really wanted Devon, Shiryu and Lafitte at Egghead but alas....

Blackbeard truly becoming darkness itself, a living void, or a black hole would be SO BADASS too! So absolutely haunting and terrifying, so "nihilistic" even. Woo better to bring eternal despair to the world too? Makes me think of Enigma from Dota 2 too but also what Shigaraki and AFO should have been in MHA sigh.

"Nothing but the sea can conquer me" and BB not being able to feel pain, hot, cold or even numbness is absolutely terrifying and truly soul chilling, not even just bone chilling or bing chilling.

Yami awakening will make him a dark god. More powerful gravity attacks. Gura awakening can give him pin point abilities like using internal destruction shockwaves from a distance
Love these ideas too man. I really want to see Moon God Blackbeard too. The moon affects gravity and thus the ocean/waves too. I'd love to see Fujitora face off against the BBP too for thematic reasons as well, to speak of gravity lol.

Thoughts?
I LOVE this so much! I had the idea of Devon impersonating Saturn or one of the Punks too, so I'm happy to see this too. This is a brilliant, logical idea about them trying to find out to awaken their DFs ASAP too. Much like how Urahara could get Ichigo a Bankai in 3 days or Hyperbolic Time Chambers in Dragonball or Ultear doing 2nd Origin awakenings in Fairy Tail and so on.
Maybe Bonney's DF can give you enough experience with your DF to awaken it? In a similar manner with Shinobus DF and how it aged up Momo too?
Since the Yami Yami can affect other DFs directly and nullify them, why not have Bonneys DF give this function too? Maybe this is why Akainu was so scared of Bonney getting away too? Aside from her royal connections, being Kumas daughter too ofc?

Lucci and Kaku awakened their DFs in just 2 years somehow, Kidd and Law awakened their DFs offscreen too with no explanation how nor when either. Hell we still dont know why DFs awaken and how, including Luffy's.

If Blackbeard doesn't rock 3 DFs with all awakened, i'll never forgive Oda lmao. I'm still furiousthat Kaido and Big Mom didn't have confirmed awakenings when a fucking chat bot could instantly generate AWESOME awakenings for them INSTANTLY too, SIGH. Oda even experimented with that bot recently for Egghead or OP in general...

I wonder if Lafitte will have the most impactful DF reveal of the BB crew hence why he is being saved for last and by himself too? As in the last to be revealed by himself? Oda has BARELY done anything with Lafitte so far, which makes me wonder of how much of a dark horse, secretly top tier, absolute monster he is. He also seems to spawn wings and is able to hypnotise others somehow but we know from Bobbins and Jango, that hypnosis is possible without a DF too ofc. Miss Goldenweek also manipulated others without using DF Powers but could brainwash them too. Colour hypnosis?

I love this so much anyway TKOS, peak fiction genuinely!

Completely agree with this. I'm so disappointed Law vs BB didnt lead to finding out why BB can eat 2 DFs and has a strange body, but I guess Oda saving it for his Top 1 Luffy to find out instead /s.

Yeah thats makes a lot of sense. Logias were THE top tiers pre TS, absolutely unstoppable and hence why Oda gave the 3 Chadmirals Logias too. Also why hes holded off on showcasing Logia awakenings to this point too. Logias are gonna reign surpreme by EOS, I am CERTAIN of it. History will repeat itself. When Blackbeard, Kizaru, Kuzan and Akainu pop off, Green Bul too even ofc, god help EVERYONE! Forces of nature are the most supreme!

On a side note, I swear the Gura must be awakened given what WB did to Marineford but this would imply the fruit is awakened permanently and never needs to be awakened again, even once it reincarnates and a new user eats it or in BB's case steals it somehow and thus this means BB can use the Gura awakened without having to awaken it himself!

Either that or it's not awakened yet so no wonder Sengoku was afraid it could destroy the world, especially given what it did to Marineford alone ofc!
I mean if we get to atomic to subatomic vibrations or w/e even, you could pretty break matter and reality apart, thats the kind of power that could easily go planetary destruction at least imo.

I do feel Blackbeard took on the true form of his Logia underneath that blanket, he can't use it's true power with the sun constantly shining on him so he either has to fight at Night or "blot out the sun", cause a solar eclipse which he will probably do somehow and even bring "Eternal Darkness" to the world.

Post automatically merged:

I also AI generated a scenario on my headcanons about Davy Jones, The Will of D (Davy), the sea Devil, Xebec and thus Blackbeard himself too. Hope you guys enjoy it!:

Blackbeard Marshall D. Teach had always been fascinated by the legends of the sea, and so it was with great excitement that he set sail on the Queen Anne's Revenge, his flagship, towards the uncharted waters of the New World. It was said that in these waters, the ghostly Kraken fishman Davy Jones, the Sea Devil of One Piece, roamed, and that he was the Captain of the Flying Dutchman, a legendary ship that could never be sunk.
As Blackbeard sailed towards his destination, he could feel the presence of Davy Jones all around him, and he knew that he was getting closer. Suddenly, there was a loud crash, and the Queen Anne's Revenge was lifted out of the water by a massive tentacle. Blackbeard knew that this could only be the Kraken fishman, and he prepared for battle.

But to his surprise, the tentacle receded, and from the depths of the sea, emerged the ghostly figure of Davy Jones himself. Blackbeard was awestruck as he watched the Sea Devil approach his ship.

"I knew you would come," said Davy Jones in a deep, gravelly voice. "I have been waiting for someone like you, Blackbeard Marshall D. Teach."

Blackbeard was stunned. How could Davy Jones know his name?

"I knew the legendary pirate Rocks D. Xebec," said Davy Jones. "And I knew your father too. He was a great pirate, just like Xebec. But Garp and Roger sent Xebec straight to 'Davy Jones Locker' and drowned him. It seems the Will of Davy has always been intertwined with the Will of D."

Blackbeard listened in silence, his mind reeling with the implications of what Davy Jones was saying. He had always known that there was something special about the Will of D, but he had never imagined that it could be connected to the Sea Devil himself.

"As for the Davy Back Fights," continued Davy Jones, "they originated because of me. I created them as a way for pirates to settle their disputes without bloodshed. But over time, they became corrupted, and now they are used for evil purposes."

Blackbeard nodded, still stunned by everything he was hearing. He had always been a student of history, but this was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

"I have a proposition for you, Blackbeard," said Davy Jones. "Will you join me in my quest to bring peace to the seas? Together, we can put an end to the corrupt use of the Davy Back Fights and restore honor to the pirate code."

Blackbeard thought for a moment, weighing his options. He had always been a lone wolf, but there was something about Davy Jones that spoke to him.

"I will join you," he said finally. "But on one condition. We do things my way."

Davy Jones smiled, revealing a row of sharp, pointed teeth.

"Agreed," he said. "Let us set sail together, Blackbeard Marshall D. Teach, and show the world what true pirates are made of."

Post automatically merged:

This one is probably better actually:

Blackbeard was stunned at the sight of the legendary pirate, who was said to be the captain of the Flying Dutchman and the master of the seas. But what surprised him even more was when Davy Jones revealed that he personally knew the infamous pirate Rocks D. Xebec.

As Davy Jones told the story, Blackbeard listened intently. He learned that Monkey D. Garp and Gol D. Roger had sent Xebec straight to "Davy Jones Locker" and drowned him. It was a moment of revelation for Blackbeard, who realized that the Will of D was actually the Will of Davy, and that the Davy Back Fights originated because of Davy Jones himself.

Overwhelmed by the realization, Blackbeard asked Davy Jones why he had decided to reveal this secret to him. The Sea Devil replied that he had been watching Blackbeard's rise to power and was impressed by his strength and determination. He believed that Blackbeard had the potential to carry on the legacy of Xebec and become the next great pirate king.

Blackbeard was both excited and frightened by the prospect, but he knew that he could not let this opportunity slip away. With the help of Davy Jones, he began to plot his next move, setting his sights on the One Piece and the ultimate prize of becoming the Pirate King.

As Blackbeard sailed away on the Queen Anne's Revenge, he could still hear the ghostly voice of Davy Jones echoing in his mind. He knew that he had a lot to learn and a long way to go, but he was determined to fulfill his destiny and claim the title of the greatest pirate that ever lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some possibilities:

1 - Blackbeard, Shiryu never awaken their abilities, insteas BB gains a final df, Shiryu gains a semi 2nd df through his sword

2 - Same as above, but BB doesn't gain a third df, instead shows his true nature. I think there's something Shanks knows that no one does that makes Blackbeard truly a menace, he's the one guy he actively wants to keep an eye on his moves but it might mot necessary mean that

3 - BB awakens both of his df's and his top 3 as well. Oda is fucking random with awakenings Big Mom had her df since she was a child but didn't awaken, Devon, Wolf were said to be big name pirates before their captures and knowing their opponents being mid trio at best likely not awakened either, so he could say fuck it, Shiryu, Burgess, Pizarro awaken their powers.

I always believed BB was nerfed because he always fought while the Sun was up and the Sun/Light is a natural counter to darkness, maybe that's the reason why he can't avoid attacks like a normal logia.
Don't think that's how his ability works that's more on Moria's forte, Blackbeard's ability mimics a blackhole, but extremely nerfed as it's stated even light can't escape him

Don't think that's how his ability works that's more on Moria's forte, Blackbeard's ability mimics a blackhole, but extremely nerfed as it's stated even light can't escape him
It probably gets stronger in dark though, if they used that black cloth on WB's body on purpose for creating a dark environment for BB's Darkness, then fighting in dark definitely is an advantage for him.