Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
😢now the poor penguins need a therapist to heal them from their sinful sexuality😢
I sent those Woke penguins to hell just to get Sleepy Joe more votes. And why?

Just for more Biden memes /s

Now the penguins are dressing and singing like Freddy Mercury outside my house, I can't sleep at night. Tsk tsk.

The people who don't know what we're referencing must be so fucking lost at this point.

Fuck. At first, I didn't like @Midnight Delight We were insulting each other based on our countries at some point if I recall.

Here we are talking about One Piece and his work situation:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

:suresure: At least not American. Still fucking way above his ass.
I still hate Midnight because they're a huge creep.
@Toby D. Dog ? We have vastly different views and somewhat I find topic relatable for both of us.

Tonnes is some weird american ( I think if not w/e ) kid who thinks he's educated to speak about topic he reads on twitter.

solis had different account before, joined the forum blabbled here and there about whatever topics and by the end some fucking switch occured and he started chatting non sense.

By the end he said something about a need to get life away from forum and etc and here we are with his 2nd account.
Toby is cool, he's just in the politics thread too much.
Tonnes is just an attention seeker troll, not much to say bout him, everyone saw his true colors like 2 days ago when he went off at Infitima.
Solis is a troll.

I sent those Woke penguins to hell just to get Sleepy Joe more votes. And why?

Just for more Biden memes /s

Now the penguins are dressing and singing like Freddy Mercury outside my house, I can't sleep at night. Tsk tsk.

The people who don't know what we're referencing must be so fucking lost at this point.
I played Minecraft with Biden last night

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
That's actually a thing tbh

There's fish with changed biological sexual organs because they live in polluted rivers
The funniest part about the Alex Jones rant was that the frogs were actually mutating, just... you know, not to be gay.

Frogs are hermaphrodites, so, they can develop either sex organ depending on what they need at the time. The issue here was the chemicals were causing the frogs to be hermaphrodites out of cycle, or causing them to underdevelop, or overdevelop genitals.

Poor frogs.

The funniest part about the Alex Jones rant was that the frogs were actually mutating, just... you know, not to be gay.

Frogs are hermaphrodites, so, they can develop either sex organ depending on what they need at the time. The issue here was the chemicals were causing the frogs to be hermaphrodites out of cycle, or causing them to underdevelop, or overdevelop genitals.

Poor frogs.
There's tree species where some trees are male and some are female