General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
@Light D Lamperouge was thinking about this feat, and I don't think it's appreciated how crazy it is

Literally anyone and everyone not named Gojo Satoru is allowed to enter this veil and that is considered fair by the laws of Jujutsu.

And what's even crazier is that Gojo still destroys a veil with these conditions with the max effort being taking off his blindfold and levitating above it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge was thinking about this feat, and I don't think it's appreciated how crazy it is

Literally anyone and everyone not named Gojo Satoru is allowed to enter this veil and that is considered fair by the laws of Jujutsu.

And what's even crazier is that Gojo still destroys a veil with these conditions with the max effort being taking off his blindfold and levitating above it.
It's absolutely crazy lmao. Not really talked about often as you point out.

But yeah. Basically sees Gojo as the God of the world lmao.

Practically just getting a tiny bit serious Gojo achieved that. It's outstanding. But expected of the GOAT.

Random question: Is the series really ending? I keep hearing that this is the last arc, but has this been confirmed?

I sort of stopped reading JJK a few months ago and I've been wanting to pick it back up, but if it's really ending, I'm not sure if I should.

Random question: Is the series really ending? I keep hearing that this is the last arc, but has this been confirmed?

I sort of stopped reading JJK a few months ago and I've been wanting to pick it back up, but if it's really ending, I'm not sure if I should.
Gege said at the beginning of the year/end of last year that he would like to wrap it up in 2023

Judging by the pacing recently, it could realistically end by the end of the year

That's sad. I know most people would disagree, but I wish JJK would go on for another 200+ chapters. Oh well. At least the anime will last for a few more seasons.

There's probably no hope for a sequel, right?

That's sad. I know most people would disagree, but I wish JJK would go on for another 200+ chapters. Oh well. At least the anime will last for a few more seasons.

There's probably no hope for a sequel, right?
Idk about 200 more chapters, but I heavily agree that it could've (and should've) gone longer and into more detail. It is what it is.

As far as a sequel is concerned, tbh I didn't hear anything but I doubt there would be a sequel.

Is Jujutsu Kaisen a good series or is it overrated? I’ve had this on the back of my mind for a while.
That question can only have a subjective answer, my man.

And in this subforum, most of the answers would be that it's good/great/awesome.

At the end of the day, it's a matter of personal judgment.

I would highly recommend it to someone that hasn't seen/read it, though. If that's what you're asking.