Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
one piece 1083 spoilers.
-it covers sabo and revolutionary vs fujitora and greenbull.
-greenbull didn't help and only fujitora had to fight all of them.
-fujitora didn't use his df power. he fought them with just armament haki.
-fujitora was completely overwhelming them
-one of the celestial dragon arrived due to which fujitora got distracted and revolutionary escaped
:pepecopium:

B

Borasey79

World's:
-Strongest Man
-Strongest Creature
-Strongest Swordsman

I don't expect Oda to make a Strongest Woman, since Man is taken to mean "Human", nor do I think there will be titles associated with other combat styles/weapons.

However. IMO we're in for a World Strongest Will for the best hakiman, either Shanks or, revealed later on, Roger himself. A title which Luffy might get after Rafter.

Also. Considering Kaido's title in retrospect, I wonder if we'll get some other flashback sob story about Oni and Oni-descendants being viewed as inferior to humans (hence Strongest Animal).

World's:
-Strongest Man
-Strongest Creature
-Strongest Swordsman

I don't expect Oda to make a Strongest Woman, since Man is taken to mean "Human", nor do I think there will be titles associated with other combat styles/weapons.

However. IMO we're in for a World Strongest Will for the best hakiman, either Shanks or, revealed later on, Roger himself. A title which Luffy might get after Rafter.

Also. Considering Kaido's title in retrospect, I wonder if we'll get some other flashback sob story about Oni and Oni-descendants being viewed as inferior to humans (hence Strongest Animal).
Just wait till the World Strongest Gender Neutral shows up