Sanji is a modified human tho and his flames are not natural, they are scientifically altered.

Sabo awakening Blue Flames for the awakening will be madness. Mera clears.
We still don't know from where did Sanji's flames came from, Oda is still hiding it

And Sanji can increase the output of his flames by himself, this power is only limited by how much his body can handle, and as far as we know the Mera Mera no Mi can't do that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes and no. The admirals themselves never confirmed if they went all out or not.

To add the logic behind that actually makes zero sense when you think about it.

If someone's coming to rob my house with weaponry and I have a gun am I not going to use it because of the chance of me injuring my loved one or my home thus allowing the perpetrators to do so indiscriminately? No.
Post automatically merged:

Ughhh that agenda is extremely plausible especially when you add in the fact that real life fire can burn much hotter than magma. So it would make perfect sense
Technically yes, although Mariejois is some sort of sacred land + too much CDs there.

Akainu would be mentally molested by Gorosei if Fujitora and Ryokugyu ruined the sacred land.

+ We have it confirmed I think that Morley took everyone out of there due to his powers.

To my memory Sabo was lost in battle rage and Morley took him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We still don't know from where Sanji's flames come from, Oda is still hiding it

And Sanji can increase the output of his flames by himself, this power is only limited by how much his body can handle, and as far as we know the Mera Mera no Mi can't do that.
Ftr, even if other Sanji fans think otherwise since I am from opposing camp. I don't shit on Sanji here.

He is not going to have better flames than Mera especially if Sabo awakens it.

Technically yes, although Mariejois is some sort of sacred land + too much CDs there.

Akainu would be mentally molested by Gorosei if Fujitora and Ryokugyu ruined the sacred land.

+ We have it confirmed I think that Morley took everyone out of there due to his powers.

To my memory Sabo was lost in battle rage and Morley took him.
1. Exactly. So you are going to not go all out which would put your enemy in the best position to kill the people whom you are supposed to protect anyway?

2. So what's worse? The admirals ruining the place but saving lives? Or the admirals not going all out thus allowing the enemy to destroy the place while still killing the same lives the admirals are supposed to protect? This adds to why akainu told black horse stop making excuses for the admirals

3. We actually don't. Besides we have already scene fujitora damaged which means a fight did pursue

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1. Exactly. So you are going to not go all out which would put your enemy in the best position to kill the people whom you are supposed to protect anyway?
I am not arguing with you here. But the reality is that Morley took them away so the battle didn't escalate too much. + All of what I mention about Admirals probably preferring to get them out of there instead of going all out in sacred lands.

2. So what's worse? The admirals ruining the place but saving lives? Or the admirals not going all out thus allowing the enemy to destroy the place while still killing the same lives the admirals are supposed to protect?
I think Akainu would have Gorosei on his ass even if Admirals killed Revos then and there since probably a lot of CDs would die in the crossfire.

You can see that especially with Fuji, during Dressrosa I genuinely thought he is not used to his DF. He has no regard for lives either of his comrades or enemies while summoning meteors.

3. We actually don't. Besides we have already scene fujitora damaged which means a fight did pursue
Sabo did that most likely.

Ftr, even if other Sanji fans think otherwise since I am from opposing camp. I don't shit on Sanji here.

He is not going to have better flames than Mera especially if Sabo awakens it.
He already has stronger flames, how is that even a question

He doesn't need to have stronger flames than Sanji, if Oda wants to make Sabo stronger than Sanji until EoS, then there are other ways to compensate it (personally i don't believe there will be a big gap between them eos, despite whos gonna be the strongest at that point)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He already has stronger flames, how is that even a question

He doesn't need to have stronger flames than Sanji, if Oda wants to make Sabo stronger than Sanji until EoS, then there are other ways to compensate it (personally i don't believe there will be a big gap between them, doesn't matter whos gonna be the strongest at that point)
Magu > Mera without awakening > Else.

Mera with awakening > Magu > Else.

This is how's going to go and Oda won't do any mental gymnastics here.

Sanji won't be on Zoro's level let alone Sabo. ( Power wise here not strictly flames * ).

I am not arguing with you here. But the reality is that Morley took them away so the battle didn't escalate too much. + All of what I mention about Admirals probably preferring to get them out of there instead of going all out in sacred lands.

I think Akainu would have Gorosei on his ass even if Admirals killed Revos then and there since probably a lot of CDs would die in the crossfire.

You can see that especially with Fuji, during Dressrosa I genuinely thought he is not used to his DF. He has no regard for lives either of his comrades or enemies while summoning meteors.

Sabo did that most likely.
Agreed sabo mostly likely did that to fuji. However it comes back to my point. What would goroseei members be more mad at?

Sabo and co pulling up, Sabo going all out damaging an admiral, making a name for himself as the flame emperor, potentially hurting or killing some celestial dragons, damaging the ttown regardless and escaping?

Or

The admirals going all out, shutting down the Sabo hype, as a result causing destruction to the holy land but still saving all celestial dragons from harm?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji won't be on Zoro's level let alone Sabo. ( Power wise here not strictly flames * ).
Agreed fully!!!!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What would goroseei members be more mad at?
If you notice they are meant to be "BIG POLITICIAN" bros. They sweat about most things in the world because it doesn't fit their worldview.

Sabo and co pulling up, Sabo going all out damaging an admiral, making a name for himself as the flame emperor, potentially hurting or killing some celestial dragons, damaging the ttown regardless and escaping?

Or

The admirals going all out, shutting down the Sabo hype, as a result causing destruction to the holy land but still saving all celestial dragons from harm?
Technically this is a very difficult question since Gorosei don't seem to care much about Revos being a thing.

I think they will be mad at "Flame Emperor" agenda for sure.

As far as what happened on Mariejois. No one knew Revos did their shit there, they were on a stealth mission.

So Admirals ruining the environment and possibly sacrificing few CD lives in the process would look bad when you notice Morley took everyone away and there is literally no proof of them fighting someone.

Gorosei and CDs are twisted anyway.

Law and Kidd bounties are fine, maybe slightly lower than Luffy's would be better but the way I see it:

Kaido and BM total bounties ~ 8,9 billions

The trio that defeated them ~ 9 billion

I am on Sabo train since he was reintroduced during Dressrosa.

I already have my agenda that will hurt me if doesn't happen xD.

Basically, there is a possibility for fire to burn hotter than Magma. Hence why I am so hellbent on Mera Awakening vs Akainu.
Ughhh that agenda is extremely plausible especially when you add in the fact that real life fire can burn much hotter than magma. So it would make perfect sense
It was never about which is hotter, that was a major mistranslation
"Akainu: Are you allowing your Logia nature to make you a little too overconfident? / You are mere "fire"... whilst I am "magma", with the power to consume even fire itself!! // My ability is a natural enemy of your own, boy!!!"
Magma, as molten rock, is always on fire. It will consume any flame regardless of its temperature

Maybe we should ask Eten to translate that part

Headcanons, and who said Sabo will be that strong compared to the wings? :brootea: