Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Not denying that. However sabo and co were up against

2 admirals

Cipher pol

Vice admirals and other marines

The notion that the admirals could not go all out while having other forces that can adds to exactly what akainu stated "no excuses".

It's silly to state that "I am not going to go all out since I have to protect civilians from my own power" yet allow your enemy to go full throttle pushing you while potentially putting other civilians , marines and celestial dragons in harms way.

The world government has a bigger issue with sabo getting this new rep and pulling off these stunts with a team than 1 celestial dragon being hurt or a town in the holy land being ruined
Its gonna be revealed soon hopefully, but keep these thing in mind:
-The skirmish took place on the streets of Marijois, meaning there were CDs present. Under no circumstances can any harm be done to these guys, and according to the report nothing of the sort happened. My prediction is Fujitora hurt himself in their stead.
-It is not really a head to head battle but a rescue mission. All 4 revos have quirky abilities that make it easier to carry out the mission.
-Restrictions on Admirals as stated by Kurouma, especially when CDs are around. Ryokugyu can't create his forest, Fuji can't use horizontal gravity, so basically base stats Admirals having to deal with a fire logia, keep Kuma from getting rescued and all the while make sure no CD gets their ass busted by mistake.