i am unbiased

but i also have the ability to see and above a 3rd grade reading comprehension level, both of which lead me to understand Mihawk as above shanks and firmly in hightop tier
You say you have the ability to see and above a 3rd grade reading comprehension level and talk about Mihawk being above Shanks. This is the funniest shit ever. The World's Strongest creature put Shanks in his top 5 while idk if he even knows who mihawk is. You proved you have reading comprehension below a 1 day zygote.
Anyone with IQ above 0 knows Shanks is miles apart from Mihawk both in feats and portrayal. Only people with no brain or no education or minus IQ have the audacity to take Mihawk seriously with 0 feats.
Post automatically merged:

translation:

"do you expect me to solo 3 entire yonko crews on my own?"
This is illiteracy at its peak. Show me panel where its written like this or else stop with your braindead asscannon.

Your mother :myman:
i am unbiased

but i also have the ability to see and above a 3rd grade reading comprehension level, both of which lead me to understand Mihawk as above shanks and firmly in hightop tier
Don't worry, they're salty that BB put a permanent tattoo on Rat Haired Snitch to remind him he's his bitch every time he wakes up.

You say you have the ability to see and above a 3rd grade reading comprehension level and talk about Mihawk being above Shanks. This is the funniest shit ever. The World's Strongest creature put Shanks in his top 5 while idk if he even knows who mihawk is. You proved you have reading comprehension below a 1 day zygote.
Anyone with IQ above 0 knows Shanks is miles apart from Mihawk both in feats and portrayal. Only people with no brain or no education or minus IQ have the audacity to take Mihawk seriously with 0 feats.
i dont see how being titled the WSS isnt better portrayal...

also that list is meaningless, literally only people he fought... unless you have Oden that high (which is wrong)

if Kaido fought Mihawk, his dream wouldve come true

really spent 20mins on this one huh?
thats the difference between knowing you have to solo 3 stacked crews and having a army of YC levels ready to do your fighting while you hide behidn your genetically predisposited ability (coc)

also that list is meaningless, literally only people he fought... unless you have Oden that high (which is wrong)

thats the difference between knowing you have to solo 3 stacked crews and having a army of YC levels ready to do your fighting while you hide behidn your genetically predisposited ability (coc)
Why are you giving him attention lol
He's a well known troll who feeds off the current trends.
If one chapter shows Admirals getting bitched he's suddenly a Yonko fan, if the next shows Admirals popping off he's an Admiral fan.
Like TAC with no charm or irony to his gimmick.
And he's acting like he doesn't know Mihawk isn't after the OP or other non-swordsmen pirates.
Hell.. Seems like a lot of people are doing the last part.

Just let Seastones bruh, He legit likes to Trolling people:suresure: