Yeah, I do wonder if Rogers final bounty was after he beat Xebec to think of it? Must have been?

I was thinking the WG labels anyone who does not obey them as pirates IIRC? Anyone who doesn't fall in line to their whims is a pirate? Something like that?

Yeah I can agree on that too, that makes sense. Would be cool if Dragon and Roger have interacted in the past too.

I expected Xebec to be higher due to his crew, who he commandeered but I guess you're right. I thought due to powercreep/scaling too. Xebec was the most dangerous/biggest enemy so I thought he might be highest too. But since Roger defeated him and survived, that would be so fucked up that they would put a higher bounty on him too.

But they did genocide a ton of children and their mothers, trying to wipe out his lineage too...and he helped these people against Xebec and protected Celestial Dragons!

The more I think about it, the more I'm desperate to see and hear what happened on God's Valley and why Roger helped Garp against Xebec and defended the Celestials.
It makes me think Garp may have felt in debt to Roger for this and another eason why he ended up taking in Ace too and thus why Roger felt he could leave Ace with him? Aside from the obvious reasons and what we were shown/told already ofc?

With all this stuff about Xebec, Imu, Rocks and such, it kinda feels like OP started all over again, like a reboot. It feels like we have to wait so long once again to learn about all this new things and let the story play out for however long it takes, whether we like it or not.
Kinda like how Kubo turned the Bleach lore on its head entirely with that bonus chapter he did recently-ish, the Hell focused one.

I'm genuinely intimidated by how much there still is to see from, learn and know about One Piece so far.

Roger final bounty is post beoming King of the Pirates AKA finding the one piece