Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as hell
So Cobra is possibly not dead?? Just a corpse of a nobody to make it look it's Cobra.
And he appears in last chap

And Sabo with 3.3 bill(don't know if it's 100% confirm)........ nonetheless Oda just completely shattered bounty system post Wano.
And yes Sabo vs Admiral context reveal is about melt some fandom
When Fuji himself has a huge bandaged over his head, "You guys" are already in trouble since day one
Props to Lhoro and Lurwa for making countess arguments quoting me left and right about that fight
:moonwalk:
We see newspaper, that Dragon saw with Cobra dead body in present
Flashback is happening right now

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But what is happening Green Bull has a black blade, he is very versatile in swordsmanship since he has a black blade, why does he still need to use his powers if he is far superior in CQC in relation to the "fodder" of the revolutionary army? But he just failed to capture even Morley, LMAO, and that's too bad for him because this shame happened on his chiefs' holy lands which he praises them as gods.

I'm confused as hell
So Cobra is possibly not dead?? Just a corpse of a nobody to make it look it's Cobra.
And he appears in last chap

And Sabo with 3.3 bill(don't know if it's 100% confirm)........ nonetheless Oda just completely shattered bounty system post Wano.
And yes Sabo vs Admiral context reveal is about melt some fandom
When Fuji himself has a huge bandaged over his head, "You guys" are already in trouble since day one
Props to Lhoro and Lurwa for making countess arguments quoting me left and right about that fight
:josad:
I think it just means the flashback continues to next chapter, and that’s when we find out what happened with Vivi and Cobra

If revo commanders are that good, then the whole Revo army is insane.

8 countries rebelled against WG due to what happened at Lulusia? That’s nice. Atleast some have backbone. Can’t wait to see God’s knights in action soon

"Dont make excuses for them"

Akainu negged your lazy "holding back" argument
It's not my argument, it's what the manga says... And Sakazuki is strict so it's quite normal for him to say something like that. Another example when Borsalino and Kuzan abandoned their positions in marineford he showed disgust. He even complains and shows frustration at being forced to wait when two yonko make contact.
But you're a yanker with a negative iq so you shouldn't talk about marines :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.