Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

If even Sabo is able to deeply wound the hypothetical and self-proclaimed by the Navy fandom as the one with the best CoO in the world in One Piece, imagine what a guy like Kaidou is doing to Fujitora? My god, it's pitiful to think of putting Fujitora against Kaidou.

You do know that the reason Luffy won wasn't because of his endurance, it was Gear 5 right?
Nothing Luffy did pre-Gear 5 was enough to defeat Kaido, regardless of endurance.

You put both of them on an island, I'll bet on Luffy to immediately use Gear 5 and use Bajrang Gun to knock Kaido 6 feet under.
Then you are as stupid as your account history suggests.

if they fight again Kaido would a be stronger, b he overpowered Luffy‘s Bajrang Gun at the beginning by the way it is clearly that Kaido‘s endurance was just gone and an attack of that magnitude would obviously be able to overcome Kaido at the end & c Kaido wouldn‘t try to go for it he would try to dodge it.

Cross Guild are closing in on a deal to breakout Doflamingo from Impel Down. There's an agreement that he'll be the YC3, just waiting on confirmation for the rest of his crew also joining up. 🤡🃏🤝 #BreakOut #PrisonBreak

Doflamingo membership with CG is valid until EOS - here we go soon.

Let be honest here, if this was Hybrid Kaido from the rooftop, he would low diff characters right and left, you could add the CP0 and the result would be the same... Only Sabo would push him to a solid high diff at best, but the others even together would get stomped during that battle.

Admirals are op, don´t misunderstand me, mid top tiers for me.
But in the end high top tiers are just a different stage, I see Akainu also as high top tier as only current navy on that level.
People so strong to beat high tiers to the ground.
Exactly.
Hybrid Kaido wouldn't be getting pushed to mid diff by Morley.
Even Sabo gets mid diffed by Kaido lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.